Search results for query: *

1. solaire95

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

Bravo to the devs, thanks for listening to the modders' concerns.
  2. solaire95

An open letter from the Kingdoms of Arda team, and the total-conversion mod community

I just hope you guys don't forget who brought you so much success and sales, modders are an absolute integral part of this franchise and community.
  3. solaire95

Why does executing "nobles" make one dishonest?

Because you're not supposed to execute nobles, they expect you to uphold a medieval code of honor
  4. solaire95

Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine III

This doesn't look like it'll be done by march, oh oh.
  5. solaire95

We HaVe FiXeD DiPlOmAcY

Do you get off being a whiny little b*tch?
  6. solaire95

Resolved There's an issue with the Lord Wants X Captured on 1.4.3 Beta

This is the after battle where I'm supposed to capture the lord, but instead it shows the text when you initiate conversation. I tried capturing Lantanor 3 times now, with no luck.
  7. solaire95

Wife not getting pregnant

Wait a minute, you can't marry Liena! She's my wife!
  8. solaire95

Patch Notes e1.1.2 & Beta Hotfix

"Common troops now generally have higher weapon skills."
    And yet sturgian T3 spearmen have lower polearm skill than T2 warriors. TW, what are you doing, seriously? Is anyone even testing anything over there?
    That's your job as an early access player.
  9. solaire95

Patch Notes e1.1.0

Caravans having 80-90 party limit was not something fair. You can create a party from your companion and spend your one party limit if you want 80-90 men party in your clan. You can create caravan at game start and test them in long run which we did lots. They are survived 1-2-3 years average. In your situation probably there should be something extraordinary. Having 2 caravans with 80 men inside and they are not attacked for years and daily making 3K from them is not something fair in game. Currently one of the biggest problems is player having millions in late game and game become not challenging. This is caused by several things :

1-lords are giving so much loot (both in terms of item and plundered gold also prisoners)
    2-caravans are making so much money and they are safe
    3-lord parties are so weak (they have tons of level 6-11 troops)

We are trying to fix all these problems and this does not mean your old routines will bring you good money all time. Because most players having 1m in late game does not make game better.
    Don't know why you guys even waste your time replying to these idiots. Keep the good work coming, we are loving every minute of this game.
  10. solaire95

Are there any official words on the sales numbers?

Acording to SteamSpy, there are between 5-10 million copies sold.
  11. solaire95

New factions!

im pretty sure the SkolderBrotva come under sturgia in the encyclopedia. nord section is in there but blank
    Ah, I understand now. Yeah, Sturgia are their parent faction.
  12. solaire95

New factions!

yeah but they are in the sturgian unit roster ingame in the encyclopedia so i guess that taleworlds hasnt fully filled it in yet
    No, they aren't. The Skolderbrotva have their own units.
  13. solaire95

New factions!

its strange as nords are a culture that is listed in the encyclopedia in game so seeing some sort of Nordic mercenary faction would be interesting or hell even an invasion later on in the campaign maybe like 1150 or something and have that as the final endgame challenge with like a good fat doomstack of Nordic warriors and archers as im sure most players would have conquered most of the map at that date or if not the player then definitely a ai faction
    Lol, the Skolderbrotva are Nords and a mercenary faction already in game
  14. solaire95

Patch Notes e1.0.11 / Beta Hotfix

There are still some problems with the "Army of Poachers" quest. If there are two quest targets in the same village, for example: I needed to take an npc to Garengolia to complete "Family Feud" quest, but also the army of poachers quest was also there, which caused the game to crash when I tried to complete it first. So I did family feud, then army of poachers shortly after with no crashes. Hope this was of help.
  15. solaire95

FPS drop druing sieges?

Im a noob, can you explain a bit? So how does pathfinding influence FPS? Im genuinely curious but aware of my lack of knowledge! (I'm having the same problems.)
    Pathfinding calculations by all npcs in a battle is done by the CPU, there's a bug that's putting a lot of strain on the cpu by making too many unnecessary calculations.
  16. solaire95

FPS drop druing sieges?

My system:
    Ryzen 3600
    16gb 3200 ram
    RTX 2070s
    win10

Everywhere else in the game i get between 140 to 200 fps.
    On custom sieges with maxed out settings with 1000 troops It drops to about 40~ fps.
    And during castle sieges it drops to 20 or sometimes dips below. I have to turn the settings all the way to medium to be able to play.

Is it my system or there is a problem with the game?

EDIT: I'm playing on 1440p 144hz refresh monitor.
    There's a pathfinding issue with the A.I. That's why you're getting abysmal fps in sieges, sometimes mine drops to only 9 fps. Your system is fine.
  17. solaire95

Please slow down on the patches Taleworlds

Are you daft? This is early access!
  18. solaire95

Caravan difficulties - one always profits, the other never profits

Choose a prosperous and a centrally located town next time.
Back
Top Bottom