Search results for query: *

• Users: epil
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Is this the first PoP tier mod for Bannerlord? (The Land of Sika)

I was checking the Nexus to see if something cool dropped for Bannerlord, then I found this mod (released in 16th July): https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/4211?tab=description It's features immediately gave me Prophecy of Pendor vibes from Warband. Here is the mod's...
  2. The new ambitious mod that adds Crusader Kings elements to the Bannerlord: Banner Kings

I can't believe this is happening. This mod is what I wanted from Bannerlord all along since I've heard it's announcement in 2012! I didn't see any threads about this huuuge mod on forum so I want to share it with you guys because I think a lot of people here would like to know about this. This...
  3. SP - General Here's a solution to endless enemy armies (army blobs) which makes big battles feel pointless.

I think everybody would acknowledge that campaign gameplay has army blob / endless armies issue. This issue is caused by AI lords getting free troops if their party gets destroyed and they can quickly recruit further troops from settlements so if they're not captured in battlefield, they can...
  4. Why wouldn't developers officially integrate mods like Diplomacy, Fourberie etc. into the base game?

As an optimistic supporter of this game's development process, I really wonder the answer of this question. This game famously lacks meaningful diplomatic relations, intrigue system etc. Most players including Youtube content creators, streamers, people in Steam & TW forums are complaining about...
  5. Development will probably go on after the full release.

There is no reason for Taleworlds to stop developing / adding new contents and features to Bannerlord as free updates or DLC's after the full release, unless they plan to stay their 100~ developers idle or move to another new IP. I think both of these cases are implausible, Bannerlord is their...
  6. SP - General No escape for captive lords to solve infinite armies + Strong King status + Return of Marshall status + Longer truces + Feasts and Lobbying

1)Low escape chance for noble prisoners to solve 'infinite armies' problem: Most of the players, including myself, complain that there is infinite army problem. Even if you destroy enemy army in a big battle for couple of times, enemy nobles always regroups + recruit so fast and form another...
  7. No, Bannerlord is not a grift. It has potential to be ultimate medieval strategy&rpg game.

Some players think this game is a grift due to the lack of content at the moment (edit). I also agree Bannerlord is missing a lot of potential content but I think the developers have building a very solid and dynamic base game. Though there is lack of content at the moment, Bannerlord's systemic...
  8. SP - General Adopt Diplomacy mod into base game

There is a "Diplomacy" mod in nexus which has 103k unique downloads and 228k total downloads. Bannerlord fanbase are expecting deep vassal & kingdom diplomacy system since day one but developers added very little to that section since then. But Diplomacy mod, which is developed by only 2...
  9. SP - General [Massive suggestion] Dynamic factions instead of 'no snowballing'.

I think this suggestion includes most important features to make this game fun. Right now, in order to avoid snowballing, developers had to make campaign map stagnant. Huge battles don't matter since recovery rate and speed is very high and factions don't exchange fiefs frequently, even if they...
  10. SP - General Kingdom and Diplomacy suggestions

1)Titles must be added to game to distinguish who is lord and who is king. 2)Lords must be able to overthrown the king by unanimously voting or conspiracy. 3)Conspiracy system: Player and AI can assassinate/overthrown/defame nobles and kings. In order to make conspiracy against noble/king you...
Back
Top Bottom