Search results for query: *

• Users: spacecaose
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. spacecaose

SP - General Mercenaries and Lords

We need a new tab so we can see all the available lords and mercenary's that are willing to join your kingdom. It would be such a huge quality of life improvement.
  2. spacecaose

Unifying the Empire

What's the point in even doing it if the outcome is still the same regardless if you succeed or not. The other Empire factions don't join you, and every one else around you still wages war. At least make it so, the other Empire factions join you're side, and then let every one fight you. This...
  3. spacecaose

SP - Battles & Sieges Moral

Something needs to change with moral and how it works, it's kind of annoying how you can wipe 2/3 of an army with barely any losses take out their generals and most of the time every unit will fight to death as if nothing has happened. The mechanic needs some tweaks cause as it stands it pretty...
  4. spacecaose

Resolved Kingdoms without any land

Summary: Something needs to be done about kingdoms that have no land, they're just nobles running around with small armies which are super annoying since all they do is raid your villages and you can't even peace out with them unless you want to pay huge amounts of money duo to how the peace...
  5. spacecaose

Need More Info Always at war

Summary: Playing as the empire, and we're always at war. With the new system the AI always tries to peace out when it's fighting more then 2 wars at the same time. I'd be at war with brattiana, then a month or so in valanida will attack us, meaning we're forced to pay out because the ai doesn't...
  6. spacecaose

Resolved Unlimited Influence bug

Summary: You can take men from your own city garrison, put them into your party, then add them to the garrison again and you can gain unlimited influence for donating troops. How to Reproduce: Put men into army, then put them into garrison. Have you used cheats and if so which: non Scene Name...
  7. spacecaose

Siege battle's

There been a lot of the threads about this, but something needs to be done about how the Ai work's when it come's to siege battle's. My biggest problem with them are that when the ai armies are attacking a castle, and i'm not part of the siege the defenderss get such a huge bonus it's stupid...
  8. spacecaose

Resolved Way to many bandits (Game breaking)

Look a thread has already been made, but we need to get this sorted out. It's currently game breaking, these bandit's are way to much. They're not letting anything pass through these lands, and my faction is suffering heavly. Anything that come's close get's swarmed by like 60+ steppe bandits...
  9. spacecaose

Resolved One handed perks don't save

So currently the perks in the one handed do not save. They save when you press "done" then when you re-open the skills tab they're undone again. This is a problem for every companion. (Only with the one handed perks) https://gyazo.com/3aa9a28e89c3d9e811dc7f1b2929d2c7 < Saved perks...
  10. spacecaose

Resolved Lords have no money, game breaking.

Beta e1.3.0 So i'm currently sided with the imperial faction. I noticed that we hadn't started any war's in a very long time, nor has any one decied to attack us in a very long time, which isn't normal. So i went to meet up with are faction (king) and decied to trade him to see what's up, turns...
  11. spacecaose

In Progress Caravan stuck/bug

My current caravan is stuck in vostrum. It doesn't move, it doesn't do anything, it litterly sits there eating up my wages currently. Also my caravan started of making 500g when it was first made, then its never made a single profit ever since. Patch is beta e1.3.0...
  12. spacecaose

Need More Info Random crashing

Current version e1.3.0 Beta So the game crashes at random times, when engaging with looters. This doesn't happen all the time, it is currently random. Example (I engaged a stack of 20, i load and fought the battle has normal, i went after another stack of around 20 and the game crashed as soon...
  13. spacecaose

Throwing weapon (Javs)

I feel like jav's need a damage nurf, its getting annoying how much damage they do, considering a lot of troops use them (Esp tier 2 units on horse back). I got hit in the leg while i'm wearing full top tier gear yet i'm taking 75% of my hp. Then come's the point that one bloody stray jav from...
  14. spacecaose

Imperial sergeant crossbowman Stats bug

Why does a crossbowman have better bow skill then crossbow skill. He currently has 130 bow skill, compared to his 80 crossbow skill. On a side note a lot of units require stat change's because they really don't make sense. https://gyazo.com/27789e8291c56477809386d3464a8311
  15. spacecaose

Auto resolve isn't worth it and still sucks

You still need to fix this. I'm having to fight every battle, even the one's with less the 10 enemies because i don't trust the atuo resolve still. I manged to lose 3 units 2 of which where rank 6 heavy infantry and had 2 injured while running 30+ archers. ( I was vsing 5 enemies) Check screen...
  16. spacecaose

In Progress Game's crashes

So when you're entering a town, and the gaurds says you're carrying to many weapons, and you pick the option (Sure...sure. We'll hand the over..) the game crashes. If you choose to fight them it doesn't crash. Not sure about the other option since my skill level wasn't high enough to use get...
  17. spacecaose

Need More Info Archers not firing

So when it come's to archers, they're very weird. I have currently 10 archers in my party, and i hardly ever seem to see them fire arrow's at the enemy, they just tend to sit there and watch. I'm not sure if its because i have a few units in front. I have move'd them ahead and they still don't...
Back
Top Bottom