Search results for query: *

• Users: OliverWu
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. OliverWu

How to manage mod contents within teams?

Hi everyone, I want to ask about what kinds of tools and workflows that your team are using during mod development. Currently we are using github (tried bitbucket / gitlab , etc) to do mod content version control. However, git is really not a good place for game asset, especially we have many...
  2. OliverWu

Modding Tools not showing in Steam Library if the game is claimed by purchasing the CDKey

Hi Taleworlds, Some of my friends reported an issue about installing the Modding Kit today. They found that if their game is purchased via CDKey, especially in Russia and China. They cannot access the Modding Tool. Is this true? Will this issue be fixed in the future? Thank you.
  3. OliverWu

Discussion about Community Contribution to Modding Kit and Documentation

Hi Taleworlds, Thanks for your work on Modding Kit and Documentation, I (as a team member of YiGu Studio, who are working on MB2 ThreeKingdoms Mod now), want to contribute to make our Modding Tools better! AFAIK, the texts/strings in Modding Kit are hardcoded, which makes localization very...
  4. OliverWu

How to make a new board game?

Currently we have board game - Tablut. I want to change that to a new game, such as Go. (assuming still using the same UI of board and chess) I found the `boardgame.xml` and a `boardgame_prec.xml`. Is there any way to change the game with code? Thanks,
  5. OliverWu

How to do localization for a Mod?

What should a Mod provide? A list of texts? After translation, how to apply the translation? Thank you!
Back
Top Bottom