Search results for query: *

• Users: Stitry
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Stitry

The conspiracy bug is insane

Hi guys. I play in relasitic, i spent like 4 IRL days to build up my kingdom with only 1 castle, my party, and another one. Since then, the conspiracy quest make my kingdom randomly declares war against random kingodm (sometimes the bigger one... ) I installed one mod to stop, this, and...
  2. Stitry

So guys, how did you besiege a castle solo?

Hi everyone. I try a solo campaign. I don't want to join a kingdom as a vassal. Sturgia got almost wiped by snowballs so i attacked them enough to make them declare war on me. Now i have destroyed 20-25 of the sturgia armies. (and how can they be still there, i mean... I killed twice of the...
  3. Stitry

What's the point of creating party?

Hi guys, i'm not in a kingdom actually, my clan is tier 3 so i created 2 party (parties? idk, i'm not good at english). But... Why did i do that?I know I can exploit this to get free troops but i don't want to. I can't create an Army to tell them to join me in my war so.... ? What are they...
  4. Stitry

I can't upgrade aserai troops

Hi everyone. I don't know if it's a bug or not. But i can't upgrade aserai peasant(or recruit, idk) into anything else than watchmen,and so, mercenary troops. I wanted mamluk. What did i do wrong? Thanks !
  5. Stitry

It would be nice to open a bad guy way, or a merchant?

Maybe i miss something? Bue t is there a way to becomthe vilain? I don't know, like get more forbidden by laws options? don't have a sword, but a club as civilian weapon, steal things, get some "bad renowns" ? Etc? A mod? Anything? It would be Nice to buy anything with money too, like cities...
  6. Stitry

Party sorting

Damn, we need a party sorting. Like "only archers" etc... Is it planned by devs?
  7. Stitry

Another point to make the game better (influence scaling)

Hi, we already know that one faction core all citadels in a year, okay . I've got another point which made me cry. I've got a 30 men army. I destroyed 40 looters and got like 5 renown + influence. Great. Just after that i managed to get a enemy castle with 350 men against 80, and got 0,4...
Back
Top Bottom