Search results for query: *

1. Jerzan

Resolved FPS Drops

So I have a intel core i5 4460 and a Geforce GTX 1070 with 8 GB of ram. When I play big battles (I test with custom 500 v 500 games too) I get some pretty big FPS drops, like all the way down to 16 FPS. Is my computer not strong enough or something? I would've thought my computer was good enough for it. Any advice on possible fixes would be appreciated, starting with is this the game being an EA problem? Or is it my rig? Thanks.
    There is a memory leak that they are aware of and working to resolve.
  2. Jerzan

Resolved Huge performance issue - 1fps at big battles

Hi, I've experienced huge lags, completely independently of settings. I can get 1fps on 100 people battle, and 100fps at the same. I really don't know what can be reason, because the worse specification runs smooth:

My fps is same on lowest and highest settings.

I did everything from guides like this on TW forum, got MemoryCleaner, disabled sysmain and changed audio to low.

I loved Warband and Bannerlord is really good too, but please help

My specification is:
    i5-9400f
    RX 570 8GB
    8GB RAM
    installed on HDD

There is a memory leak that they are aware of and working to resolve.
  3. Jerzan

Resolved Extreme performance issues and FPS drops after 1 minute of playing

Thanks for the detailed reply! Already thought it had something to do with this, and actually I'm just glad that it is something the developers need to fix instead of me lol.
    Last question: Why is this happening to only a certain amount of players? I've watched streamers play the game for more that an hour and they didn't experience any performance issues. I've heard from a friend that it had something to do with NVIDIA vs AMD. Do you also know this?
    streamers most of them have good pc like 32 gb so it wont be a problem for them to play a game with bad optimisation
  4. Jerzan

Resolved Pc Requirements check for Bannerlord

Thanks for the detailed report. Which OS are you using? If it is windows 10, can you check the Memory Tab while the is game is on for a while through the Task Manager -> Performance Tab -> Performance Monitor at the buttom? What I would like to learn is the Commit and Working memory for the game. Thanks in advance.
    i have pretty much the same rig like him with same problem
    game starts using around 5gb of my ram after that just keep demanding more same with cpu
    even in a arena 1vs1 game uses all my ram https://pasteboard.co/J2xyTne.jpg
    i have a windows 10 updated my drivers also updated and i dont have anything else open when playing the game my rig https://pasteboard.co/J2xAnOw.png
    sry for my bad english
  5. Jerzan

Need More Info (Gradually Improving) Performance Issues even on 250v250- High End Hardware and Medium settings

The folks who are experiencing performance issues, can you check whether any Malware Scanner application gets any CPU usage through the Task Manager while the game is running?
    mine only using 3-5 % of the cpu
  6. Jerzan

In Progress GPU maxed out

well im using a gtx 1050 4gb and i dont have problem with gpu but game demanding too much ram and cpu after 30 min playing game using almost 12gb of 16 gb like wtf
  7. Jerzan

Need More Info Fps-Ram

Hello guys again,I was reviewing the fps and ram values which I got from game,fps was like 30-60 and it was containing a lot of drops. İn 500-500 I got 10 fps in war :grin:
    My ram (8gb) value is 6500-7000 mb.
    I want to add +8gb plus to increase my fps. Can you say that this values is high or not? What do you suggest to me?
    My system:
    Cpu:İntel Core i5 6402p 2.80-2.81 ghz
    Gpu:Nvida Gtx 1060 6gb
    8gb ram(ı wanna increase it to 16)
    w10/Thank you!
    buddy i have 16 gb ram and i have the same problem so i dont think that makes a big difference
  8. Jerzan

Need More Info (Gradually Improving) Performance Issues even on 250v250- High End Hardware and Medium settings

i have the same problem even in the main menu game uses 5.5gb of my ram and after playing with in order to be able to on low settings with alot of fps drops i have to close my game every 30 min or otherwise game keeps eating my ram and my screen freezes every few seconds game just demanding too much ram i have 16 gb and still its not enough. sry for my bad english
  9. Jerzan

Major graphics lag/spikes

Thanks for the data. I have checked the GPU memory usage of the game on various locations, Very High on 1440p never passed 4.9GB. Can you check the memory usage of your card before you launch the game? There may be some other applications allocating memory. Also, can you tell me in which scenes it passes to 6GB? Hopefully we can find some short term solution for you while we are trying to replicate and fix the issue. Thanks in advance.
    for my ram the game start at using 1.5 gb but it keeps going up at 30 min in game its using 10 gb of my ram and if i dont close the game its just keep eating my ram its same with gpu and btw patch e1.0.4 really didnt fixed anything atleast i didnt notice any changes
    my pc: 16 gb ram ddr4 gpu:gtx 1050 ti 4 gb motherboard: h270 gaming 3 cpu:core i 5 6400 also im using hhd
    i just hope you guys can fix this problem as soon as you can cuz at this stage game is not playable for me . ty for your hardwork to give us a great experience
  10. Jerzan

Resolved Memory leak? Game is using 15gb ram?

Same issue here, and the recent patch didn't help me.
    Same
  11. Jerzan

In Progress Extremely low FPS even in menus and opening graphics

Just wanted to update that the latest patch 1.0.4 has not made any difference (not that I was expecting it to but anyway)
    true
  12. Jerzan

even with patch 1.0.4 it is impossible to play with 8gb ram
    i have seen ppl with 16 gb ram with same problem its not about how much ram you have
  13. Jerzan

patch e1.0.4 i just checked it and i still get huge fps drops did this patch fixed anyone else fps drop problem ?
  14. Jerzan

In Progress Shuttering,Hard Drop on FPS

yes patch e1.0.4 i have already checked it changes nothing i still have huge fps drops
  15. Jerzan

Balancing Issue

yeah in 1 of my saves Aserai faction got destroyed in like 120 days
  16. Jerzan

Can you try enabling Vsync or setting the frame limiter to your monitor refresh rate? It may be that your GPU is trying to put on too much frames.
    it dosnt fix the lag i have already tried it i can play on custom battle 250vs250 and i get almost no fps drop but in campaign no matter the size of the army i get fps drop
  17. Jerzan

Need More Info Stuttering and FPS drops.

horrible optimisation pls fix it as soon as you can i love you all
Back
Top Bottom