Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info Game crashes after raiding a village.

Happens in every village.
  2. Resolved Game crashing while moving to a new point after a village raid.

Fortunately I had a very recent auto-save, and I tried restarting PC and going back to that save multiple times. Crashed as soon as I tried to move away from the village. How to Reproduce: Go to a Battanian village and raid it when you're at war with them. Try to move to a new point after the...
  3. Need More Info Graphical cloth bug

Update: The bug was reproduced in the inventory screen as well. Only on 1 unit, called Khuzait Darkhan
    unknown.png
  4. Need More Info Graphical cloth bug

It's not game breaking, but very annoying. Summary: Graphics bug on some soldiers How to Reproduce: Participate in a battle Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Lochana castle Media (Screenshots & Video): See above Version: 1.0.5 Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: Radeon RX 580 8GB CPU: Ryzen 5...
  5. In Progress Crashes on specific actions

Hi, I've informed the developers about this issue and we will find a fix as soon as possible. In the meantime, please update me if the new patches have solved the issue.
    Yes I no longer crash.
  6. In Progress Crashes on specific actions

-When I go to my inventory and hit cancel/ESC to go back to map. -After a victory when I am collection loot/prisoner and click "Done" I was able to reproduce these bugs on multiple attempts, even after verifying integrity of game files. It all started happening after I accepted poaching quest...
  7. Error when reporting crashes. Crashing during the inventory screen.

My PC can handle multiplayer on very high and stable FPS, but for some reason there are crashes in inventory, party and character screens in campaign. 16GB Memory, 8GB VRAM, Ryzen 5 2600. This is the error I get when reporting the crash.
Back
Top Bottom