Resolved Game crashing while moving to a new point after a village raid.

Users who are viewing this thread

asaptrk

Recruit
Fortunately I had a very recent auto-save, and I tried restarting PC and going back to that save multiple times. Crashed as soon as I tried to move away from the village.
How to Reproduce: Go to a Battanian village and raid it when you're at war with them. Try to move to a new point after the raid and it freezes and crashes.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Tarcutis village
Media (Screenshots & Video): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/668392220612886529/696946754981199882/unknown.png
Version: Latest as of 4/7/2020 7am CET
Computer Specs:
GPU: Radeon Rx 580 8gb
CPU: ryzen 5 2600
RAM: hyperx fury 16gb
Motherboard: msi b450 gaming plus

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom