Search results for query: *

1. Cant give fiefs in barters?

Hello, I have a kingdom with only 3 castles and I own them all. I am trying to recruite other lords to join me but they wont unless I barter them a insane amount of money. I assume giving them one of the castles will do it but the fief option is greyed out like I dont own them? Any tips?
  2. NEGATIVE 400 influence as KING

Hello, I declared war on the northern empire soon after creating my own kingdom. I now have negative 400 influence. This makes hardly any sense as I am litterally the king but hey ho if anybody can fill me in that would be nice. The real annoying bug in here is that things that cost 0...
  3. NEGATIVE 400 INFLUENCE AS A KING

Hello, I declared war on the northern empire soon after creating my own kingdom. I now have negative 400 influence. This makes hardly any sense as I am litterally the king but hey ho if anybody can fill me in that would be nice. The real annoying bug in here is that things that cost 0...
  4. EXPERIMENT COMPLETED: Execute an entire KINGDOMS members

As the title suggests I executed every member of sturgia. At first the kingdom was being inherited normally through succession. But then as the numbers dwindled more and more land was owned by a dead "Vidar". Eventually the entire kingdom was owned by Vigar once the last surviving member met my...
  5. NEVER RELEASING FACTION LEADERS

this cant be intended surely but I have been in a city containing the empress of the southern empire for 90 days! she has been held prisoner here for that long and I need to join her faction to stop the empire being destroyed. Its almost as if the AI is cheesing its own game as I cannot join her...
  6. Having children?

I now have a wife sorted, unfortunately no marriage ceremony yet:(. But now I want children as she is now in my party. But when I talk to her I get the same generic companion lines like the ability to change her job and thats it. I doubt many are this far in but anybody know how to get her...
  7. Is the campaign battle AI EXACTLY the same as warbands?

I have had 2 occasions in 12 hours were something out of the norm happened and they formed a circle around a defending caravan, other than that... Charge Charge Charge. Outnumbered 3 to 1? Charge. Have 50 bowmen 20 infantry? Charge. Have 5 men on horseback? Charge and suicide all the nobles...
  8. Wood Workshops Beyond Broken

for 14k you can buy one and in 7 days I was seeing 9000 gold PER DAY returns. Got 3 of them and now im at 250k in a few weeks with 20k per day increase, Litterally gamebreaking it should not be giving anywhere near that much especially considering other shops are far more modest. Also super sad...
Back
Top Bottom