NEGATIVE 400 INFLUENCE AS A KING

Users who are viewing this thread

Buzzard4321

Recruit
Hello,

I declared war on the northern empire soon after creating my own kingdom. I now have negative 400 influence. This makes hardly any sense as I am litterally the king but hey ho if anybody can fill me in that would be nice.

The real annoying bug in here is that things that cost 0 influence (calling my clan banners into an army) are now impossible as they say I have insufficient influence. I am certain something costing 0 influence was designed to be possible to do at all times, but once you go negative you cannot. clearly unintended and hopefully attention can be brought to it.

Also any ideas how on earth my influence got that low and any way to raise it?

Chris

I don't know for sure, but it seems like this is a mechanic to stop people from being able to do exactly what you did. Kind of like how games require you to get a Casus Belli to go to war, starting a war with a faction requires you to have a lot of influence for it to be considered a legitimate war by other factions and your vassals. Going to war should be something that is difficult to do. It also kind of passively adds a warmonger status by making someone lose all their influence if they start too many wars.
I think maybe the cost should be lessened a bit, but there should still be a relatively high influence cost for war.

I have the same problem. If i start a war as a kingdom i get - 300 influence. How the hell am i supposed to expand?

Is there any way to get a casus belli? To not have such a high influence cost?

Back
Top Bottom