Search results for query: *

1. SP - General DLSS 2.0 support ?

Are you planning to integrate what could be a game-changer in the Videogame industry ?
  2. Too many bandit parties. Which helps kill the game.

Completely diagree with you. You clearly dont see my point, and have you even reached to the point we're discussing?
    There is 2 pb here, weak lords party that get destroy by looter/bandit.
    And another pb which is that they is too many groups of bandit/looter.

That's what I understood from your previous posts
    You can adrress the first pb as Taleworld tryed to do by strengthening the lord (that picks in their garnison where they run out of troops)

The secound one, for me isn't a pb because bandits is the most effective way to level up your new troops, as far as I know (no training camp).

And to answer your question, no i didn't go that far, I think I my most advanced party on the 300 day in game.:wink:
  3. Too many bandit parties. Which helps kill the game.

We need a lot of bandits party because we need to xp our troops.

If we had fewer bandit party we would have to search all over the map for them and it would make the game more slow that he already is.

The main issue is that killing those bandits don't give us enough xp, so we have to bash them over and over.

A solution : more xp per bands
    more great bands
    less 5/6 looter bands.
  4. Are companion and troops gaining XP during side quest ?

It would be cool if it is not the case.
  5. Ok let's talk about archer

You're right, when I say archer, I mean all the distance troops.

My method for hideout, only high tier archers, no mele, no companion and snipping all the bandit one by one.

Its fun but for me its the only way to suceed so it might be dispointing for a lot.
  6. Couched lance tips?

I never succed in couched lance in Bannerlord even if I was doing it all the time in WB, I even thought that this feature had disappered, so I completely abandon cav.
  7. Resolved beta 1.5.0 Please solve the "HOLDING" childrens issue, we want to see our childrens!!

That happened to me after the 1.0.3 patch and I solved it by making that lost companion governor of a castle, he just appeared in th castle, but it doesn't seem to work with 1 year babys hahah
    Thx for the trick but I don't have any castle unfortunatelly, I'm still whipping my ass with my hand and bullying homeless bandits for a living :LOL:
  8. Ok let's talk about archer

They are way to overpowered, I don't know if it's deliberate or not but for me they are the most insane unit, It's a bit unbalance, especially with the decline in cavalry effectiveness since Warband. It's particulary noticable in the hideout/ bandit battle where the only strat is to snipe the...
  9. [e1.02] Autoresolve battles give more troop xp than regular battles

Auto battle has to be nerf in a way
  10. Need More Info Companion dissapears (Holding at Ain Baliq)

Okay just a quick thread to report this problem with companions. I don't know if i'm the only one and I don't care if I loose a virtual companion but it happenned two time during my playthrough so maybe it's something that the devs need to solve. My companion has disappear of my party and I...
  11. Resolved Sea Rider Hideout crash

Infinite screen for me
  12. [SOLVED] [CRASH] QUEST: Army of poachers - Moving on the map CRASH

I will try this:

Basically this:

Enable cheats.
    Teleport with Ctrl+mouse click (dont click on village, or you cant teleport).
    Then save, load game.
    Pass time with normal speed for 2 seconds, save game, load game.
    Then pass time with normal speed for 2 seconds, save game, load game.
    Rinse and repeat until midnight in-game and then do the quest(Or if the village is pillaged, wait for it to repair with same method).
    Please post here if you're pb is bypass, it can help other.
    I hope that the dev will tackle this issue so we wont have to pray our HDD at every quest
  13. No red hair?

and an effective way to change the color of a tatoo (mine is bugged)
  14. edit : Campaign crashes after a certain period of time ARMY OF POACHERS BUG + Crash report CRASHES

With a bunch of elbow grease I was able to get past this with the techniques in this thread.
    1. Enable cheat mode (so i can teleport close to quest objective town).
    2. Load latest save.
    3. Using "3" and "1" keys, advance the timer (just like a fraction of a second per press. "3" then almost immediately "1".)
    4. Save the game. (I used a few save-as file names out of nervousness.)
    5. Repeat 3+4 until the game crashes. (REVISED: towards the end, when I could anticipate when it would crash,I'd load a save (2) instead of letting the game crash out).
    After about 10 iterations of 2/3/4/5 (over about 30min), I got the time of day close to midnight so I could work on the quest.
    6. Following advice in the thread, I used the diplomatic option to resolve the quest rather than fight the bandits.
    This guy cares more about his savegame than he cares about his childrens:LOL:
  15. edit : Campaign crashes after a certain period of time ARMY OF POACHERS BUG + Crash report CRASHES

Any fix ? I cant take loot, my game crashes
    Waiting for the patch now :meh:
  16. Village "Family Feud" quest

Dev's have to solve the pb with the spawning of the guy in the final village, it's so boring.
  17. edit : Campaign crashes after a certain period of time ARMY OF POACHERS BUG + Crash report CRASHES

Thanks for reporting the issue, also thanks to @hallavar for the workaround fix.

I have forwarded this to the developers to take a look at.
    NP

If we can get a cheat code for succeding one of our quest it could debug many players
  18. Cheating, here ya go!

If someone has a cheat to select the hour of the day it can save many savegames of people lost in the poachers bug

I'm using cheat to debugg the game cause it's the meaning of the early acces afterall.
Back
Top Bottom