Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Repost: My Wife the Teleporting Tart (was originally posted in Keep)

I have two problems currently with my lovely wife, Svana. She may be unfaithful and she's definitely a witch. Following my heroic freeing of her and our home from enemy occupation, I brought her into my party. As soon as we got in a battle, she was nowhere to be found. In fact, she had...
  2. My Wife, the Teleporting Tart (reposted to Bug reports, comment there)

I have two problems currently with my lovely wife, Svana. She may be unfaithful and she's definitely a witch. Following my heroic freeing of her and our home from enemy occupation, I brought her into my party. As soon as we got in a battle, she was nowhere to be found. In fact, she had...
  3. 1.05 Quests rare

Something I have noticed is a drastic reduction in the number of quests available. Prior to 1.05, I’d go a few villages or towns in between wuest opportunities. Tonight, starting a new game on 1.05, I crossed all of Sturgia and got two gang quest offers. At some points suddenly everyone would...
  4. Smithing Pieces bug

The game tells me I cannot forge a basic axe using the default tier 0 pieces. Why? Because apparently I haven't unlocked these pieces even though they are the ones given to you at the beginning. Works fine with swords so the axe may be the issue
  5. Resolved Crash on Joining game

Game crashes the instant I log into a match. Once again, microsoft error "Forbidden" prevents me from sending crash report
Back
Top Bottom