Search results for query: *

• Users: ZoSo
  • Order by date
  1. Need More Info New friendly lord still engages combat dialogue, doesn't attack

Summary: Converted a lord to my faction instead of fighting an outnumbered fight. Had success on all the dialogue checks, but now the lord (Mesui) keeps engaging the combat dialogue, but the dialogue options are only friendly. Can't move on map as our avatars are basically on top of each other...
  2. Resolved Can't upload dump files

Now I can upload the crashlog. Problem is solved for me
    Yeah this has been fixed for me as well. New the the forums... is there a way I can mark this thread as Solved now?
  3. e1.0.4 armor changes

Actually the armoured bearskin was literally hands down the best cloak in the game before this change. And it shouldn't have been as good as it was, so it having much less armour now is good.

It probably should have more armour than basic pelt though.
    Yeah I'd agree, just feels like there should be some consistency and that some of the numbers aren't intentional.
  4. e1.0.4 armor changes

There seem to be some balance issues with the new armor changes as of e1.0.4. Playing for ~20ish hours, I had picked up pretty good gear, but suddenly there are some inconsistencies. Example of a good change: Lamellar shoulders actually have some defense now. Examples of bad changes...
  5. Resolved Can't upload dump files

Getting a 403 Forbidden response when trying to upload the crash files to TW. Don't mind the crashes, early access and all, but I think it'd be helpful to actually be sending the dump files. I am assuming this is a server-side error as I'm getting the full Azure Storage stack trace, but if...
Back
Top Bottom