Search results for query: *

• Users: banderolax
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved New clan added to the empire does not have any holdings.

New clan added to the empire does not have any holdings.
  2. Resolved 1.5.3.242589 breaks saves from 1.5.3.242210

When i try to load a save from version 1.5.3.242210 on the new one, 1.5.3.242589, i have the following issue: I click "load", the screen freezes for a second (like usually when loading a save, but normally after the freeze the loading screen appears), and the "load" button unclicks itself, and...
  3. Resolved I am not able to launch the Multiplayer due to battleeye

I have not installed any mods that affect any of the files mentioned below in the game folder, and some of the files are System files, so there is no option of deleting. I removed the Battleeye files, and checked file integrity, installed it again, but it did not help. 23:44:37: Installing...
  4. Resolved After todays 02.10 patch, the game version is shown incorrectly in the save screen.

It is could not find it in the patch notes, but i saw a small patch downloaded today (abt 100mb), it seems to be working fine but the game version has been changed. In the top of the screen, the version before the patch is 1.5.3.241684, and in the module list below it is the same for the 5 main...
  5. Resolved Form fitting armor perk does not reduce armor weight

Summary: Form fitting armor perk does not reduce armor weight How to Reproduce: i chose the perk, checked the armor weight and general equipment weight on my character, none was lower than before. The screenshot is from a modded game, but i was able to replicate the issues on an unmodded game...
  6. Form fitting armor perk does not reduce armor weight

Summary: Form fitting armor perk does not reduce armor weight How to Reproduce: i chose the perk, checked the armor weight and general equipment weight on my character, none was lower than before. The screenshot is from a modded game, but i was able to replicate the issues on an unmodded game...
  7. Resolved Main party number is not visible on the map

Summary: Main party number is not visible on the map How to Reproduce:If I save the game while in a settlement, and then load it, my party member number is not visible on the map. When i save the game outside of a settlement, and load it, the issue does not occurr. The screenshot is from a...
  8. Resolved crash after winning auto-resolve battle with allies help on 1.5.2 with 17/09 hotfix

Summary:crash after winning auto-resolve battle with allies help How to Reproduce: i follow looters near a noble, when i engage them, or the noble engages and i help, and i choose the auto resolve, after clicking done the game crashes. i tried to replicate the issue multiple times on the same...
Back
Top Bottom