Resolved 1.5.3.242589 breaks saves from 1.5.3.242210

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
When i try to load a save from version 1.5.3.242210 on the new one, 1.5.3.242589, i have the following issue: I click "load", the screen freezes for a second (like usually when loading a save, but normally after the freeze the loading screen appears), and the "load" button unclicks itself, and nothing happens. I am able to create a new game and load it successfully on the new version. If i try to load the old save, and then, after it does not work, immediately try to load the new save, the button just clicks, but the game does not freeze like usually when it initializes loading and nothing happens at all. After trying to load an old save once, the other old saves behave the same way like the issue with the new one described above. If i go from the loading menu to the main menu, and go back to the loading menu, I am then able to load the new save, or replicate the issue with the old save.

Second time Taleworlds kills a day 1200 campaign with a hotfix :cry: One single test savegame load could have prevented this.

It was fixed for me when I uploaded a Mod someone recommended it in another thread: "Alt Save Missing Module Fix"
It does work now so I turned off that Mod.

All good here. I am happy with this being "Solved".. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom