Search results for query: *

• Users: zarib
  • Order by date
  1. zarib

Marriage and having baby

CITEditor from the nexus will let you change almost anything. But hey, Osman doesn't sound too bad for a girl, and gender appropriation is a made up concept eh?
    Trying to be serious and girl named Osman is not helping :grin: ı will look for CITEditor thanx alot
  2. zarib

Marriage and having baby

It tells me the gender in the encyclopaedia before I name them

but yes this feature is barebones and has a lot of issues
    OMG, when i check them by my profile its only saying child, when i go their page there is no sign for gender BUT i can see siblings as brother or sister but when i make search for Khuzait nobles i cant find my childs, i realized now i got daughters named Osman, Nizam al-Mülk, Fatih, Bayezid, Süleyman, Yavuz... can i change their name ?
  3. zarib

Marriage and having baby

The real question is, why is it that trooper got your second wife pregnant 4 times but they are somehow "your" child...I would get a DNA test done on them.
    can i choke them ?
    Yeah, I don't think that the whole family/inheritance mechanic is fully implemented right now.
    i guess so, its funny actually im having fun but you know if they fix it it will be better
  4. zarib

Marriage and having baby

I got married with love of my life, Yana, Keep her close to me and as a result i got 8 child from her, she died while giving birth to 8th one, Then i married with another kuzait lady, this time i gave her an troop and send away, i dont know how but i got 4 child from her too, she is pregnant to...
Back
Top Bottom