Marriage and having baby

Users who are viewing this thread

I got married with love of my life, Yana,
Keep her close to me and as a result i got 8 child from her, she died while giving birth to 8th one,
Then i married with another kuzait lady, this time i gave her an troop and send away, i dont know how but i got 4 child from her too, she is pregnant to the 5th one,
I got some questions about this,
1- When Yana's 8th child was born, Yana's 1st kid was 4 years old, this mean half year is enought to have baby but they are growing soo slow, i got 12 baby now and all useless why is that pregnancy is soo quick but growing is soo slow ?
2- How can my wife can be pregnant event i didnt see her after proposal ? (2nd wife)
3- Why cant we make political marriages (polygamy)?
4-Why dont game tell me gender of my child ? I am naming them all with names of Ottoman and Seljuk Sultans, i dont want to have a daughter with the name Bayezit or Kılıçarslan :grin:
5- Should i report it as bug ?

As a suggestion you can add a selection like " spend time with your husband/wife" like waiting in city, and pregnancy can be result of that kind of time because at my second wife she is like chickens laying eggs, she doesnt even need to see me, she becames pregnant and gaves birth :grin:

The real question is, why is it that trooper got your second wife pregnant 4 times but they are somehow "your" child...I would get a DNA test done on them.

It tells me the gender in the encyclopaedia before I name them

but yes this feature is barebones and has a lot of issues
OMG, when i check them by my profile its only saying child, when i go their page there is no sign for gender BUT i can see siblings as brother or sister but when i make search for Khuzait nobles i cant find my childs, i realized now i got daughters named Osman, Nizam al-Mülk, Fatih, Bayezid, Süleyman, Yavuz... can i change their name ?

OMG, when i check them by my profile its only saying child, when i go their page there is no sign for gender BUT i can see siblings as brother or sister but when i make search for Khuzait nobles i cant find my childs, i realized now i got daughters named Osman, Nizam al-Mülk, Fatih, Bayezid, Süleyman, Yavuz... can i change their name ?
CITEditor from the nexus will let you change almost anything. But hey, Osman doesn't sound too bad for a girl, and gender appropriation is a made up concept eh?

CITEditor from the nexus will let you change almost anything. But hey, Osman doesn't sound too bad for a girl, and gender appropriation is a made up concept eh?
Trying to be serious and girl named Osman is not helping :grin: ı will look for CITEditor thanx alot

Back
Top Bottom