Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Graphical issues with trees on campaign map

I have exact the same issue with intel i5 1135g7 and iris xe 80EU graphics under win10 with newest intel iris xe driver ... I tried several graphics drivers version and game version (since e1.80) and all failed to render the trees correctly in campaign map ... not sure if it is caused by poor intel drivers compatibility or the game rendering strategy ...
    Ah, I am not alene! I doubt it could be a game rendering strategy to have the trees render in 2d as a flickering mess of bunched up images :grin: Is it not weird that all other posts are responded to by TaleWorld reps, but this issue in particular is ignored? We'll see what the intel people are saying.
  2. Resolved Graphical issues with trees on campaign map

I assume the silence on this particular post means that all issues raised have been put on the priority #1 list of things to correct, and that I can expect them to be fixed by the next patch. Thanks! Oh, but then I remember that the Iris Xe crowd might not exactly be your most important, which I am afraid to say is... understandable :grin:
  3. Resolved Graphical issues with trees on campaign map

Summary: Trees on campaign map are hit with a variety of issues like black boxes appearing on trees, "flattening" of tree images, flickering. How to Reproduce: Always present. Have you used cheats and if so which: No cheats, no mods. Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video)...
Back
Top Bottom