Version number
v1.0.1
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Babugøj

Recruit
Summary: Trees on campaign map are hit with a variety of issues like black boxes appearing on trees, "flattening" of tree images, flickering.
How to Reproduce: Always present.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No cheats, no mods.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Computer Specs:
OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise. Version: 10.0.19044 Build 19044
GPU: Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics
GPU Driver Version: 31.0.101.3790
CPU: 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1185G7 @ 3.00GHz, 2995 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
RAM: 32 GB DDR4 RAM 3200 MHz
Motherboard: HP 8AB8 KBC Version 58.01.00
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1 GB SSD (KXG60ZNV1T02 KIOXIA)

I assume the silence on this particular post means that all issues raised have been put on the priority #1 list of things to correct, and that I can expect them to be fixed by the next patch. Thanks! Oh, but then I remember that the Iris Xe crowd might not exactly be your most important, which I am afraid to say is... understandable :grin:

well when ive previously mentioned trees especially on campaign map theyve said its intentional for optimisation reasons..

but the black boxes ive never seen or heard from anyone so yeah thats probably on the intel graphics.

I have exact the same issue with intel i5 1135g7 and iris xe 80EU graphics under win10 with newest intel iris xe driver ... I tried several graphics drivers version and game version (since e1.80) and all failed to render the trees correctly in campaign map ... not sure if it is caused by poor intel drivers compatibility or the game rendering strategy ...

Last edited:
I've post this issue on intel gaming support forum, hope they test this issue soon. :smile:

I have exact the same issue with intel i5 1135g7 and iris xe 80EU graphics under win10 with newest intel iris xe driver ... I tried several graphics drivers version and game version (since e1.80) and all failed to render the trees correctly in campaign map ... not sure if it is caused by poor intel drivers compatibility or the game rendering strategy ...
Ah, I am not alene! I doubt it could be a game rendering strategy to have the trees render in 2d as a flickering mess of bunched up images :grin: Is it not weird that all other posts are responded to by TaleWorld reps, but this issue in particular is ignored? We'll see what the intel people are saying.

oh boy..if i had a shekel for every tree bug ive seen so far...corrently the trees infront of sanala need to be removed ..this is an eye sour they render and derendring the leafs on them as you move closer or away from them..and they dont even match the geographical style of the area and im waitinf for few patches now for them to take care of it.

Hey, our team was not able to reproduce the issue on our end. Can you please make sure that your GPU is up to date and verify the integrity of the game files after deleting the shaders file located in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord". If the issue is persistent please try a clean install and let me know the result.
Clean Install
The clean install is removing every single game-related file from your computer and installing the game again. Why do you need to remove the game while you just want to remove the modifications? Unfortunately, some of the modifications do not just add a new modules folder but also change or adds contents to the existent modules folder. Without a reinstall, we can't be sure those files are unchanged.

To perform a Clean Install, Uninstall the game. You can do that by right-clicking the game on Steam Library and selecting Delete Local Content. Delete all folders related to the game that remains after the uninstallation. The folders that might have files inside:
Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
Epic: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord

Note: You'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the ProgramData folder and its contents.

As the information asked was not provided within 2 weeks, i will mark the thread as solved. Please let me know if the issue is persistent.

Clearly not solved, why are these people so incredibly lazy?? Like we have lives your the ones getting paid to develop the bloody game we are paying you for a product that WORKS and doesn’t gives people seizures from every single tree flashing white constantly like yall seriously need an epilepsy warning on your game dude these devs need to grow the hell up

@Mantizon Our team was not able to reproduce the issue and there is no response from the reporter. As you can see from my concluding message to the thread, thats the reason why this thread is resolved. Do you have a save file where we can inspect the issue? I could not find any useful data related to the issue neither from you, or any other reporter. If you can send your save file along with your PC specs that would be a lot more helpful then dry complains on different threads, and would help us reproduce the issue. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience! And please make sure that you have completed the clean install recommended for this issue, beforehand.

Hello! My PC - Huawei MateBook D14, core i5 1155g7, iris xe graphics, 8 gb RAM.
And my trees is crazy!! I have the same problem as here. Drivers - final version, WIN 11. And it's... Not good :sad: Low setting, or high...it does not matter.
has anyone managed to solve the problem?

Back
Top Bottom