Search results for query: *

• Users: Jarag
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Jarag

My review(ish) of releaseversion bannerlord

I have played the series from early access of original mount&blade. Between that and warband I have over 2000 hours of game time. I have played Bannerlord since release for about 700 hours. The main feeling I have with Bannerlord is that is it everything I wanted from it. The big battles are...
  2. Jarag

Looting and honor

Why doesn't looting innocent villages eat your honor. Currently looting is very highly overpowering way to get money with almost no negative sides. Also when you use recruiter you wont even see the problems with recruitment from looted villages.
  3. Jarag

Where is that better Ai?

I have played warband for couple of weeks now and I have to say that the Ai is still same. Lords either charge with no order, move forward in that classical stupid line or they just stand in line at start point. So is this just for me or do you people have same kind of problems?
  4. Jarag

Too few custom battle maps

I there any mod that increases the number of maps available in custom battles?
  5. Jarag

Spawn in multiplayer siege

The spawning in siege games works awfully. Most of the time you spawn far away from all the action. You have to spend five minutes to run where all the enemies are. Some times I spawn right in front of enemy, if I am an archer it means a quick death. It should be possible to choose where you...
Back
Top Bottom