Search results for query: *

• Users: Brego
  • Order by date
  1. Brego

[MBMC] Mount & Blade Modding Contest [February 2019][3D Art]

Great looking submission! :grin:

As for feedback: For me it was a combination of being more busy than I thought I would be, and the theme not being too interesting. I struggled to find something I would be motivated to create.
  2. Brego

Dev Blog 14/03/19

You should adjust how the weapons are positioned when mounted so they dont go into the horse like this:
    0dUBK.jpg
  3. Brego

Is it possible to postpone the deadline by half a month or so?  :razz:

I will have a lot more spare time in march.
  4. Brego

Just wondering about the texture sheet point system.. it only says 8 points if your texture sheets are 1024x1024, but it doesnt say anything about how many textures you can use. Will we be punished for using several texture sets? For example if you want to make a siege tower, and want to use seamless textures?
  5. Brego

LSP Fantasy 3D Art Bregos LotR stuff

Thanks for the kind words guys, glad you like it  :smile:

Efe Karacar said:
    Took you long enough! Joke, you are awesome. Thanks for sharing Brego!

Haha, I know.. probably just should have released it years ago, but better late than never I guess  :razz:
  6. Brego

LSP Fantasy 3D Art Bregos LotR stuff

Hi! I made some lotr stuff some years ago that I've just got lying around, so thought I might as well just release it as an LSP. Most of it is already in use by some mods, so there's not too much new stuff. First comes a statement regarding the use of this pack. I'll just quote Adorno on it, as...
  7. Brego

[MBMC] Mount & Blade Modding Contest [October 2018][3D Art]

I still haven't claimed my 10 dollar prize from the last 3D contest, so whoever is holding the money, feel free to add it to the prize pool of this contest :smile:
  8. Brego

Modders' Interviews | Get inspired by Greats and Legends!

I remember watching Highelf's tutorials, helped me take my first steps into 3D-modelling and modding :smile:
  9. Brego

TaleWorlds Forum Modding Contest[May 2018][3D Art]

BNS Marko said:
    When you say next do you mean next 3D contest or contest in general? June has scripting going for it, and we are thinking of making July art category. After which it'd go Scene-3D-Scripting-Art again. But nothing is set in stone, and we'll try to adapt to community expectations.

I think it's wise to not have them too frequent. Last time the 3D-contest was running, we started a new contest right away after the first, resulting in the contest dying after round two :razz: So I think it might be smart to at least have some time between, not sure what is an appropriate time though. I guess during the summer most people have vacation, and therefore a lot of time, so what time of year it is could be taken into account.
  10. Brego

Congratulations to Kraggrim and Weren! :party: Happy to come third, I didn't think I would reach top 3 with all these great submissions :smile:

Looking forward to the next 3D-competition :cool:
  11. Brego

Here's my submissions. I've put both of them in a brf file, so there is one download link containing both.

Forum username: Brego

Submission 1
    Submission name: Swadian Royal Bastard Sword
    unknown.png

mb_warband_2018-05-08_23-17-16-04.png

mb_warband_2018-05-11_23-35-47-94.png

mb_warband_2018-05-11_23-32-54-13.png

Submission 2
    Submission name: Nord Cleaver
    fY3BUSz.jpg

goWkdHC.jpg

Download link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dcL_1fUSvnoFpVCnE8EDUzgY-dwYejO0
    By submitting this work I agree to the rules and regulations of this contest.
  12. Brego

Official 3D art thread - Warband

Looks great!

The roof does look somewhat flat though, so I'd consider adjusting the roof as described in this tutorial by gutekfiutek:
    Modular_MountBladeMod_02.jpg
  13. Brego

Dev Blog 15/03/18

@Callum
    Are you planning to have beta testing before releasing Bannerlord?
  14. Brego

Jaakko said:
    Some Rohan props for the Veiled Stars.

pbu5DOV.jpg

Looks good! Nice to see Jarvisimo getting some more help! :grin:

And nice textures, I wonder who made those... :razz:
  15. Brego

SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

Sure, can do that once I've downloaded it :p

Just link me the sites you want it mirrored at.
  16. Brego

SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

Is the current module version in the dropbox? Cause my internet is kinda superfast, so I wouldn't have problems uploading it :razz:
  17. Brego

The Reckoning| The Original Thread

Wow La Grandmaster, you've really gotten far with this mod! It looks great! :smile:

Btw, do you have any programming background or are you entirely self taught?
  18. Brego

Wow, that looks great Jarvisimo! :smile:

Did you make the scene props yourself?
  19. Brego

If you need trees you could try out this program and create some trees on your own:
    http://www.frecle.net/index.php?show=treed.about

It works quite well imo :smile:
  20. Brego

Rate the song above you!

1/5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE

Back
Top Bottom