Search results for query: *

1. TacticalSquirrel

Modifying the campaign map?

If Mount and Blade is installed in steam it should be at C:\Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\Common\ and you should find the Mount and Blade folder there. If you have a 64-bit it will be in C:\Program Files (x86) at the end instead.
  2. TacticalSquirrel

[M] Empires of Faith (ex-Caravan Raiders)

Played with a friend and we do agree that the maps are a tad too big, as it seems cavalry only gets to see the action. It would be nice to create smaller maps with a nice layout to make all class types have a chance to raid the caravans without walking for miles.
  3. TacticalSquirrel

The Mighty 42nd

our skirts were op
  4. TacticalSquirrel

Python Problems with Module

Every time I try to compile the module, it keeps giving me an error for 'import site failed' use -v traceback. I did it, nothing pops up to conflict with it. I also can't even 'Edit With IDLE' when I use it nothing pops up. I've tried reinstalling Python many times on version 2.6/2.6.1/2.6.6...
  5. TacticalSquirrel

{Posse} Mexican Banditos

Never said I was building a fort.
  6. TacticalSquirrel

{Posse} Mexican Banditos

It's our hideout persay. To hide our treasures and goods.
  7. TacticalSquirrel

{Posse} Mexican Banditos

Also Senor rollin in. I'm your main base builder cheers!
  8. TacticalSquirrel

{Posse} Mexican Banditos

i know he is
  9. TacticalSquirrel

{Posse} Mexican Banditos

mano is a racist
  10. TacticalSquirrel

SP Native Native Mod Compilation - NMC 1.153 beta2 released

Alucardiff It's a problem with the newly released warband version I'm assuming. None of it happens to me on an older version.
  11. TacticalSquirrel

Persistent World Optimization Pack - Complaint #9 Beast Comp Can't Handle Thread

Later I'll make LODs for only the 4th then and none in between and see if it turns out better.
  12. TacticalSquirrel

Persistent World Optimization Pack - Complaint #9 Beast Comp Can't Handle Thread

Textures included are with native items too. Some are leftovers from cRPG that I removed but I may have not deleted all of them. LODs for the walls will barely show unless your super far and it's barely noticeable at all.
  13. TacticalSquirrel

Nice to hear JacketofGreen. Oh and hey Yaron found the thread already ehh? I might be making a MM mod similar just when I get more free-time as school is coming up and as a fellow gamer as you guys we tend to be lazy and procrastinate a lot.  :lol:
  14. TacticalSquirrel

Made an optimization pack for PW. Basically adds LODs to items that don't have them and made textures smaller to decrease load. Also converted sounds to WAV to decrease random stuttering in game. If you are lagging heavily and play on DX7 or basically just want better performance please don't...
  15. TacticalSquirrel

[M] Lors MP Madness 1.132 to 1.168

A lot of work done looks fun to play with the variety.
  16. TacticalSquirrel

SP Native Native Mod Compilation - NMC 1.153 beta2 released

Heresy Patron said:
    This mod compilation is excellent! My only problem is that whenever I try to edit the custom ranged units' names, they reset back to default.
    Same thing. Excellent mod though really fun without the too many extra addons.
  17. TacticalSquirrel

new steam update?

Laughing at all you people who think steam is bad or don't use it. If you would knew you could simply turn off auto updates and steam is wonderful, they give great sales on holidays and they are running one right now.
  18. TacticalSquirrel

WWII China Battlefield MP v02.17.11 (Patch v03.02.11, for Warband 1.134 )

Nice been waiting for this one. Used to play the SP all the time in the original MB.
Back
Top Bottom