Search results for query: *

1. In Progress General [AI Barriers] - Bash on agent ignores AI Barriers

It is possible to move agents through AI-barriers when you hit them with a shield or weapon. This can cause bots becoming stuck in unreachable spots, thus breaking certain maps. Both handplaced and path-built AI-barriers are affected. The "Block Agents"-variant works correctly! See the...
  2. Need More Info BattlEye blocks .dll file, causes crash

The problem is resolved. Thanks and sorry for the late reply
  3. Need More Info BattlEye blocks .dll file, causes crash

Summary: Started Launcher, hit "Play" Button to play Multiplayer. Got a Bluescreen of Death. Restarted PC, tried to run the Full Invasion Module(which hasn't changed since the crash and worked previously), Server boots up, Scene runs for a second, then crash. BattlEye is reporting it blocks one...
  4. Bannerlord Creative Competition 2: Scene Design Contest

Scene name: battanian burial mound
    Scene type: forest
    1.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg
    7.jpg
  5. In Progress Scene Editor Decals are visible in editor but not in game

Some leaking decals are also affected.
  6. Resolved General Flora Layer not working in game

Only certain scenes seem to be affected, i can provide one if needed
  7. In Progress General "european_castle_corner_c_l3_old"-prefab has incorrect physics shape

The "european_castle_corner_c_l3_old"-prefab has an incorrect physics shape. First screenshot: Players(here shown by adam) cant pass the stairs to the first stage. On the second screenshot, you see the 2nd stage. The angle of the stairs(in the physics shape!) is incorrect so players cant...
  8. Resolved General Flora Layer not working in game

It seems like with 1.7.2 the functionality of the flora layer function for the terrain paint tool went broken. Screenshots in following order 1) "normal" editor view 2) disabled editor view 3) in-game view
  9. In Progress Scene Editor Negative scale amount applies a minus operator to rotation axis

*bump*
    It has been now almost one year and the problem is still very present in my scenes. Any update on this please?
  10. We still need friendly fire in sieges.

Thanks for letting us know. Good luck.
    Sir, your signature is pure gold. Have a nice day.
  11. Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.5

Custom server files when ?
  12. In Progress Scene Editor Negative scale amount applies a minus operator to rotation axis

This can occur randomly on any entity with an negative scale amount on their x axis. Here's a screenshot of a flipped siege tower. I "mirrored" it on the x axis to make the debris look like it fell down. Now I save and reopen the file. I highlighted the changes. The negative scale amount...
  13. FPS Drop after new update

Same for me. Lost about 30% fps on siege
  14. Bannerlord Creative Competition: Scene Design Contest

Forum username: Klassix
    Scene name: Demestica
    Screenshots [OPTIONAL]:
    1.jpg

2.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg
  15. So Nvidia added DLSS to Bannerlord

The game being in 4k DLSS is the last thing I wait to be implemented, I mean who cares
    raytracing might be interesting tho

4v6rvg.jpg
  16. Need More Info Scene Editor Mesh Blend Layer issue , snow texture, winter season

Okay now iam not getting a blue texture but this random one.
    Screenshot

Its not one of the textures I use and the lag is still present(on erase). It still behaves like the mesh blend layer function.
    On untag/tag at the mesh blend layer for my snow winter layer the correct texture gets displayed but the lag is still present.
  17. Need More Info Scene Editor Mesh Blend Layer issue , snow texture, winter season

Hi! You can upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com so that we can reproduce the issue faster. You can find the save file here:
    C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
    Please include the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.
    Thanks in advance!
    Hey, i have uploaded the scene files.
  18. Need More Info Scene Editor Mesh Blend Layer issue , snow texture, winter season

Once I hit save for my scene, while in winter season, every entity that is affected by the mesh blend layer for the snow texture I am using, gets a blue colour to it. Also, if I now try to erase some of the winter texture, it causes heavy lag in the editor. The blue colour is not visible...
Back
Top Bottom