Need More Info Scene Editor Mesh Blend Layer issue , snow texture, winter season

Currently viewing this thread:

Version number
Branch
Main

Klassix

Recruit
Once I hit save for my scene, while in winter season, every entity that is affected by the mesh blend layer for the snow texture I am using, gets a blue colour to it.
Also, if I now try to erase some of the winter texture, it causes heavy lag in the editor.

The blue colour is not visible in-game(custom battle).
If you reload the editor the blue colour and lag is gone, until you hit save again.

Can provide scene files for easy reproduction of the issue but I am unable to find the link to upload files to you.

bFaceIII

Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Hi! You can upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com so that we can reproduce the issue faster. You can find the save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
Please include the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.
Thanks in advance!

Klassix

Recruit
Hi! You can upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com so that we can reproduce the issue faster. You can find the save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
Please include the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.
Thanks in advance!
Hey, i have uploaded the scene files.

Klassix

Recruit
Okay now iam not getting a blue texture but this random one.
Screenshot

Its not one of the textures I use and the lag is still present(on erase). It still behaves like the mesh blend layer function.
On untag/tag at the mesh blend layer for my snow winter layer the correct texture gets displayed but the lag is still present.

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Forwarded to the developers for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Top Bottom