Search results for query: *

• Users: Thistle
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Thistle

In Progress "A problem occurred while trying to load the saved game"

Summary: I can't load save games, it says "A problem occurred while trying to load the saved game" How to Reproduce: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
  2. Thistle

Remove Cav From Siege

It adds absolutely nothing to it, it just ruins it for people who can melee. I know you don't want to push the noobs away but they'll still have the archer class. Thank you, make it so.
  3. Thistle

Unmute Me Please

I'm now a cav/archer loving noob who can't play the game properly so I have to play noob classes to get kills, I'm a changed man. Not only that but I am also incompetent at my job and haven't done anything of note for 10 years. Thanks, your fellow idiot, Thifle
  4. Thistle

Resolved Can't login to multiplayer

Summary: Can't login to multiplayer How to Reproduce: By logging into mulltiplayer on my pc Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Login failed - verion mismatch, Server version m1.5.10.275855, Your Version- 1.5.9.271857 Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM...
  5. Thistle

New Unit Costs and Some Small Changes

New Unit Costs (only the ones that change)- Empire- Archer Militia- 130 Palatine Guard- 180 Courser- 170 (because of OP menav bs) Cataphract- 220 Vlandia- Arbalest- 140 Sharpshooter- 190 Vanguard- 150 Knight- 230 Khuzait- Steppe Bow- 120 (Worst of all the archers tbh) Khan's Guard- 170 Nomad-...
  6. Thistle

A Huge Congratulation

Thank you so much for the new bug fix which has fixed the game so well that it won't even start.
  7. Thistle

Poll for a melee only TDM server

Some of us want to be able to fight without being stabbed from behind at high speed and shot at constantly which is impossible in current tdm and we don't seem to have a siege server rn (which would be better but still filled with cav and archers). Ideally it would be a normal tdm server just...
  8. Thistle

Make TDM inf only

Some of us want to have fun so either make tdm infantry only or make a new gamemode called groupfight or something, we're all tired of having melee interupted by cav or archers. Yes I'm aware it's called Mount and Blade, I don't care.
  9. Thistle

Need More Info Getting your ballista killed while on it

Summary: so when my ballista is destroyed by a catapult my screen is stuck How to Reproduce: ^^^^ Also btw I can control my character from my view which is funny but weird. I assume the best way to fix this would be to make you teleport 1m behind the ballista when it's destroyed or automatically...
  10. Thistle

Crushthrough+2 Handed Weapons.

So firstly it seems hammers and mauls have been made slower and now you can't really feint with them either. This in itself would be okay but they also never seem to crushthrough, especially with shields. So why not make it so the amount of time you hold an attack for the more likely it is to...
  11. Thistle

Cavalry and Bad Mechanics

What has always made this game special is the melee combat system, the 4 ways to attack, a stark contrast with other games where one would simply spam a button to fight. This system has been implemented incredibly well in bannerlord with faster and better (in my opinion) melee combat, they even...
  12. Thistle

Need More Info Can't play 2pm-7pm

Summary: Basically I can't play multiplayer 2pm to 7pm for some reason it says I can't login and if I'm playing at 2pm it crashes and takes me to the cant login screen How to Reproduce: Go on my pc play game at 2-7pm Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: Not...
  13. Thistle

I want my money back

The 2nd to last update made it so that I could only login to multiplayer at any time between 3-8pm, the most recent one has made it so that it just doesn't load at all, I am sick of this, I have reinstalled, verified files etc, this is a joke, fix this or give me my money back.
  14. Thistle

Bannerlord Siege/TDM Kill Compilation

Hi, this is my newest bannerlord kill compilation, comments and feedback appreciated especially on the music and actual footage quality.
  15. Thistle

Need More Info Crashing while server is loading

After the most recent patch my game has been crashing on various maps before I enter it.
  16. Thistle

Bannerlord Kill Compilation

So, I've been playing bannerlord for quite a while now and have begun to accumulate quite a few nice killstreaks, I decided to show them of in this video, also put in some nice music, any comments would be greatly appreciated, especially on the thumbnail.
  17. Thistle

Bannerlord Kill Compilations

Music might be a bit loud, like and subscribeif you'd like more.
  18. Thistle

I can't replace keybinds

I click on them and then they change to left click so I hover over it and press M and nothing happens! How do I play tdm when every time I attack I sheath my weapon? Not even an option to reset keybinds. 8 years of development and no reset keybinds option? Seriously?
  19. Thistle

Archers in Bannerlord Versus Archers in Warband

I made a video to show of how OP archers are in warband single player, when 200 archers can defeat 200 inf you know somethings wrong.
  20. Thistle

Bannerlord Compilation Video

I decided to try to compile some of my best kills from siege+tdm into a video to practise editing, so here it is. You can skip the rabble mob bit by skipping to 1:50 Also a bit of groupfighting-
Back
Top Bottom