Search results for query: *

1. corsar95

Need More Info "Module mismatch"

anyone solved that issue?
    the only solution for now is if you are lucky enough and one of your saves works...
  2. corsar95

unfortunately can't do that i don't have any previous save..
    Damn, I feel really sorry for you...but I also hope that there will be a hotfix which will aloow us to access all our saves
  3. corsar95

How do you downgrade a version?
    right click on banerlord in steam --> properties --> betas --> then select the previous version
    as I loaded the old save on previous version I made a new save called "Test", upgraded the version again and now I am able to play the old save on the new version...however 6 hours of gameplay seem to be lost...
  4. corsar95

One of my old saves works without a safety mode on previous version
  5. corsar95

I tried to go back "version e.1.0.0" it still crashes btw
    yep, has been my last hope too. Does not work neither...
  6. corsar95

Absolutely the same problem here, have sent the automatic logs already
  7. corsar95

Ideas & Suggestions

Firstly thanks a lot for this aaamaaazing mod! I've never played a mo longer than few days, even Pendor I've played a week :grin:

What I may suggest, is that for the best management mod it would be really cool to add a possibility becoming a king of an existing faction without starting a civil war e.g. through somekind of a conspiracy quest  :grin:

What I really hate is gathering resources as freaking marquis :grin: It would be awesome if there would be a possibility to e.g. hire workers for the farm/forest/quarry or/and not only be able to import materials to the colonies but also export them  :smile:

I would also love if it would be possible to have a greater influence on technological advancement without being a king than building schools in your towns by e.g. giving some suggestions to the king (if enough reputation/relationship/prestige/renown/influence points or by having not only a marshal in the kingdom but also...hm...how about adding diferent ministers to the existing kingdoms? :grin:
  8. corsar95

#GENERAL INFO#, Old Mod Thread

kpetschulat said:
    Why the heck would you do an open alpha? Releasing the mod that far little in development will not be good. Wait for the full release, after all testing is done, bugs are fixed, etc. These "open alpha" mods die out fast, because people play for so early on, they get bored.
    This what he calls alpha is for many mods almost release :wink: Trust me, there are so many new gameplay features *-*
  9. corsar95

#GENERAL INFO#, Old Mod Thread

Nick: Corsair95
    Steam: corsar95
    Why?: I like this historical period, the mix of firearms and pikes, Medieval and Renaissance . I look forward to play the multiplayer, to lvl.  I hope you need at least one more tester :smile:
  10. corsar95

Download link and discussion *PF_1.0 download link here*

Battle Sausage said:
    Hey guys, I have 1 small issue that is completely and utterly ruining the game for me. Indecision of the admins. Every day, every 24 hours, the server gets reset, and all of that money I just saved to get, and all of those guns I had to make, all of the effort I put in, is erased. ADMINS - WAKE UP. If you keep deleting all of the progress people have made, they won't keep coming back. If you want to switch to the New Spain map, how bout open a separate server for it, for those who prefer it over the map called The Frontier. Cuz I've had my money and the guns I've made reset at LEAST 5 times in 3 days. When I go to voice my opinion, I get banned. So admins, I wouldn't rant at you if you could just pick a map, and stick with it. - Battle Sausage. PS: "Battle_Sausage" Isn't the real me, some phonie! a big fat phonie! D:
    Whatfor do you need money in THIS mod in BETA?
  11. corsar95

Ra'Jiska said:
    corsar95 said:
    You said, you are working on it. How goes the work? I can not play this mode since Beta 3 (couldnt play on EU server). But since NA has a New England map too, I can not play EU or NA...

I recently stopped working on it since I think the problem comes from the module itself.
    Here is how I got to this deduction.

BETA2:

I'm away from my normal computer, I'm on a ****ty one with Vista 32 Bits 2GB RAM. I try to join EU, not working, Runtime error, I lower resolution to minimum and graphics to minimum: it works.

BETA3:

With same graphics than BETA2 and same map, I try to join the server and I've a runtime error: again. Same as New Spain.

That's why I think it comes from the module, because nothing has been changed except the module and then I have this issue.
    On beta 2 Icould launch both maps with high end/ low settings. On beta 3 I can only launch New spain high end / low....
  12. corsar95

Ra'Jiska said:
    CaioLavo said:
    The mod crashes everytime.

Is it only for me, guys?

A lot of people also reported that issue.
    You're far to be alone.
    You said, you are working on it. How goes the work? I can not play this mode since Beta 3 (couldnt play on EU server). But since NA has a New England map too, I can not play EU or NA...
  13. corsar95

How can I keep music playing during the game, by me it plays only in the menu in this mod...
  14. corsar95

PF 1.1 Change Log

robindelang2 said:
    Can you just please put back the name labels back to where they were.

People are just RDMing like crazy right now because they cant see the name labels unless you are infront of their ass.
    I am agree and disagree with you at the same time :grin: Disagree because the way we have it now is epic  :razz: Agree because: 1. I played today at NA server (Because EU crashes by me), the colonist faction was a pirate faction, so pirate outfits. I am walking and became (as though) rangdomed, but it was an outlaw who killed me. I respawn and see a outlaw (I though so), kill him. This was a guy from our faction and I was threwn out of the faction  :grin: But this way we have now is good, we only have bad players (same was on Colonization map)  :neutral:
  15. corsar95

PF 1.1 Change Log

Ra'Jiska said:
    corsar95 said:
    I have a runtime error when I try to join EU and officiale servers, it doesnt matter if I start with DX7 oder DX9. Other server I can join without any crashes or problems. I think it depends at map Blank scene 2...wtf?

Okay, I'm on it.
    I'll see what I can do.
    Is Blank Scene new england? Or is it an another map?
  16. corsar95

PF 1.1 Change Log

I have a runtime error when I try to join EU and officiale servers, it doesnt matter if I start with DX7 oder DX9. Other server I can join without any crashes or problems. I think it depends at map Blank scene 2...wtf?
  17. corsar95

PF_Official_HCRP [Closed]

What about a Mumble server??? It is used by most Roleplay games. It allows to make a distance of your voice in-game.
  18. corsar95

The Frontier Map (Map Discussion, suggestions, glitches, info) Poll added

What was changed? (except adding ferry)  :grin:
  19. corsar95

PF 1.1 Change Log

So, how goes the testing? Will we see Beta 3 today? :grin:
  20. corsar95

Crafting Recipes

What about recipes on the New Spain (example: Priester Book)??
Back
Top Bottom