PF 1.1 Change Log

Users who are viewing this thread

totte1015 said:
Alright so this patch sucks...
You cant see names until he puts his ass in your face?

No.
No wonder why your being watched for your posts..
I will test the patch tomorrow or so.

And how about giving us some feedback as to why you think the patch sucks specifically?

usnavy30 said:
totte1015 said:
Alright so this patch sucks...
You cant see names until he puts his ass in your face?

No.
No wonder why your being watched for your posts..
I will test the patch tomorrow or so.

And how about giving us some feedback as to why you think the patch sucks specifically?

Uh... I just said!
The name labels doesnt appear until you are right next to them!
That ruind it for me anyway

I have a runtime error when I try to join EU and officiale servers, it doesnt matter if I start with DX7 oder DX9. Other server I can join without any crashes or problems. I think it depends at map Blank scene 2...wtf?

corsar95 said:
I have a runtime error when I try to join EU and officiale servers, it doesnt matter if I start with DX7 oder DX9. Other server I can join without any crashes or problems. I think it depends at map Blank scene 2...wtf?

Okay, I'm on it.
I'll see what I can do.

Ra'Jiska said:
corsar95 said:

Okay, I'm on it.
I'll see what I can do.
Is Blank Scene new england? Or is it an another map?

Can you just please put back the name labels back to where they were.

People are just RDMing like crazy right now because they cant see the name labels unless you are infront of their ass.

robindelang2 said:

People are just RDMing like crazy right now because they cant see the name labels unless you are infront of their ass.
I am agree and disagree with you at the same time :grin: Disagree because the way we have it now is epic  :razz: Agree because: 1. I played today at NA server (Because EU crashes by me), the colonist faction was a pirate faction, so pirate outfits. I am walking and became (as though) rangdomed, but it was an outlaw who killed me. I respawn and see a outlaw (I though so), kill him. This was a guy from our faction and I was threwn out of the faction  :grin: But this way we have now is good, we only have bad players (same was on Colonization map)  :neutral:

I am kinda torn but I think I like it in theory.

It doesnt really work though with outlaws. They can shoot whoever they want pretty much but you cant be sure they are outlaws before it is too late.

Enforcing them to wear the right stuff is never going to happen right.

Maybe not back to the way it was but perhaps half way or something.

Von Blucher said:
I am kinda torn but I think I like it in theory.

It doesnt really work though with outlaws. They can shoot whoever they want pretty much but you cant be sure they are outlaws before it is too late.

Enforcing them to wear the right stuff is never going to happen right.

Maybe not back to the way it was but perhaps half way or something.

+1.

robindelang2 said:

I had to create an account simply on the basis that this was the most frustrating thing about trying the new version last night.

To elaborate, I realize that you admins do like to give people the ability to ambush, is there no way to make it so when hiding in cover your name does not pop up? Otherwise on the open road I'd appreciate the ability to see who's coming at me so that i can decide to bail, or fight.

Not to mention, I've tked the crap out of friendlies based on what clothing they were wearing and the way they ran at me.

I love the beta 3 patch, but the label thing needs some tweaking I gues. Today bandits were able to kill me because they dressed up as another faction and I couldn't see what label was above their head, on the otherhand I like the realism it adds to the game. Like now you really have to identify people by their clothes, which previously was just looking at their labels. (or clothes from distance).

Annyway keep up the good work Wolfstar, Austro and the other devs :smile:

EDIT: Didn't see the last sentence in OP: "Nametags are now the same distance as they were in PW, in addition to this, when players crouch, their name tags go invisible making ambushing possible."

NICE !

And please fix runtime error that show at startup (I dont have this error but most of my friends have-Each of them has 32 bit windows)

I was just going to suggest this:

Nametags are now the same distance as they were in PW, in addition to this, when players crouch, their name tags go invisible making ambushing possible.

Loving it! It is a good solution. Good thinking!

Erk said:
I was just going to suggest this:

Nametags are now the same distance as they were in PW, in addition to this, when players crouch, their name tags go invisible making ambushing possible.

Loving it! It is a good solution. Good thinking!

A great solution we've over there, I give a +1 to this  :wink:.

Back
Top Bottom