Search results for query: *

• Users: Dackzter
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Dackzter

Resolved Crashing when "Leading an Assault" in Sieges

Summary: So I simply crash when clicking "Lead An Assault" in sieges, whether it is castles or cities. I can use the option "Send Troops" and there is no crash so it's only when I try to actually go into sieges. Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: GTX 1660 Ti GPU Driver Version: 512.77 CPU...
  2. Dackzter

Resolved Main quest "Destroy Raiders" for Arzagos bugged

In the quest you have to hunt 3 gangs of sea raiders/forest bandits/etc (just wherever the quest takes you) near the town the quests tells you. Once you get there you see the exclamation point icon on which group of bandits you need to fight well if you have too many more troops than them and...
  3. Dackzter

Giving orders out to your clan members as clan leader and sending out patrols. (without mods)

I'm not sure if anyone has brought this up before but I think it would be nice to be able to give your clan members orders to go patrol around a town or village. When you eventually become king maybe even give orders to the different clans to patrol around certain towns as well. Obviously at...
  4. Dackzter

Resolved Game crashes when trying to load save. (with mods installed works fine without mods)

So I am able to play the game just fine with no mods installed. But as soon as I try to enable the mods my game crashes after trying to load a save game. It's fine in the main menu but as soon as I go to load a game it crashes in the loading screen. I don't know what to do. I have went into them...
  5. Dackzter

still having save and load crashes

Anytime I open the game and hit "resume game" my game crashes immediately. If I start a new game and try to "save" or "save as" it crashes immediately as well. I've tried uninstalling the game, deleting all my save games, deleting all mount and blade 2 bannerlord related folders and when I...
  6. Dackzter

Clicking "Resume Game" crashes my game

So I don't know if my saves are corrupt or what. I can make a new character and start over but when I tried to "Save As" it crashes my game as well. So if I can't load my game or save my game I guess I have to wait for an update?
  7. Dackzter

Assembling Dragon Banner quest bugged?

So I talked to Arzagos to find a piece of the Dragon Banner in main quest line and when i went to the hideout he told me to go to and killed everyone and looted it like normal but I didn't get the quest item so now what?
Back
Top Bottom