Version number
e1.7.2.
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2022-06-01_22.12.12_7573c5a3eb8f00a1ebad9f4907aa4b68
Summary: So I simply crash when clicking "Lead An Assault" in sieges, whether it is castles or cities. I can use the option "Send Troops" and there is no crash so it's only when I try to actually go into sieges.

Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 1660 Ti
GPU Driver Version: 512.77
CPU: i5-9600K
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: MSI Z390-A PRO LGA1151
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD 1TB

Last edited:
This crash did not happen in any vanilla build. Only occurred when mod count (including Native) is greater than 5. Probably a mod crash. If you can reproduce the issue in a new, un-modded and verified campaign please let us know!
Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here and more information about what we think about issues related to modding here.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

This crash did not happen in any vanilla build. Only occurred when mod count (including Native) is greater than 5. Probably a mod crash. If you can reproduce the issue in a new, un-modded and verified campaign please let us know!
Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here and more information about what we think about issues related to modding here.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
I don’t run any mods cause every time I try mods they crash my game.

Nevermind didn't realize I had the siegetowerfix mod still on. As soon as I disabled that the siege work just fine. Sorry if I wasted your time!!

Back
Top Bottom