Search results for query: *

• Users: Kitai
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Kitai

Stuttering in battles above 200 battle size.

Hi, I don't have any performance issues in any other area of warband than the battles. When there are more than roughly 200 units there is a stutter about every half second when I am in battles. This is despite the fps being technically fine. It can be sitting at 60 fps and this is still...
  2. Kitai

Open Stuttering in battles above 200 battle size.

Hi, I don't have any performance issues in any other area of warband than the battles. When there are more than roughly 200 units there is a stutter about every half second when I am in battles. This is despite the fps being technically fine. It can be sitting at 60 fps and this is still...
  3. Kitai

MP Suggestion for a change to how ramming the main gate works

I think in sieges it it would work a lot better if the defenders were not able to open the gate when it is currently being rammed by the battering ram. So they would actually have to sally out to handle the people manning it or attack them with ranged weapons. As it is currently the defenders...
  4. Kitai

Suggestion for a change to how ramming the main gate works

I think in sieges it it would work a lot better if the defenders were not able to open the gate when it is currently being rammed by the battering ram. So they would actually have to sally out to handle the people manning it or attack them with ranged weapons. As it is currently the defenders...
  5. Kitai

Siege Player Limit

Why does nobody seem bothered that siege mode is 60 v 60. This is not nearly enough players. We have these amazing, massive siege maps and we're limited to only 60 players a side. I feel like the minimum should be at least 100 a side. The games currently feel very small in scale, especially...
Back
Top Bottom