Search results for query: *

• Users: shadyroluo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Siege still lags horribly... even after 9 months? or is it my rig's issue?

Per title, siege performance is still horrible, after waiting 6 months since EA first started... literally makes the game unplayable. Please let me know if it's my rig, some of my settings, or I need to wait for further performance optimization patches... Ryzen 2700X with Nvidia 2080, 16GB of...
  2. Siege FPS Drop and Stutter (1.4.2 Beta)

Hi, Could yall please look into the siege FPS drop and lag spikes? It does seem better compared to 1.4.0, where just about every battle had this problem (I'm on 1.4.2 Beta), but it's still only a matter of time before the lag spike and fps drop sets in during most siege battles. (It seems like...
  3. Lord Immediately Defect after Persuasion?

Per title, anybody actually know how the lord defection mechanic work? My kingdom have over 10k power, after I convince a fief-less lord, he/she immediately defects to another kingdom within a day... what's the issue here? Would be really nice if TW could explain to us how the lord defection...
  4. Resolved Unable to find AI Lords After Their Faction has been Wiped Out

Per title, some AI lords cannot be located at where the encyclopedia says they are at, after their original faction has been wiped out from the map. I have constantly refreshed the encyclopedia and still cannot find them. They are said in the encyclopedia to be located near one of the city that...
  5. Need More Info Companion stuck after rescue (not HOLDING issue)

After my companion was captured by the enemy kingdom and imprisoned within an enemy town, I sieged the town, won, and thus my companion was released. However he is stuck as a '0' party icon on the campaign map (he have no one in his party, and he won't move, he just stays there at the middle of...
  6. End game just became worse after the latest few updates?

Hello butterlords, So i ended up creating my own kingdom for the second time, after they implemented a bunch of the changes, like lowering enemy lord prisoner escape chance, truce time after peace etc., and as far as I can tell, end game feel worse now? It cost a whole lot more to barter for...
  7. 3rd Stealth Patch, any patch notes please?

Just got another update on the game from steam, this has been the third stealth patch in a row, any updates please? Would be nice to know if the null reference exception error was fixed. Can't even load saves at the moment due to the error, and no point in starting another campaign and grind if...
  8. Resolved Crash on loading a save, Null Reference Exception

Game crashes when trying to load a save that was started after 1.3.0 beta, didn't change any of the mods that I use for the entire duration of this save, so it shouldn't be a mod issue..?
  9. Only Looters Spawning?

Has anyone had an issue where basically the only bandit on the map is looters? I can only find other bandits in hideouts, but roaming around the map, there is only looters...? I have the mod BuyPatrol (which might be killing bandits, but it's still odd that I can't find even a single one at...
  10. F6 does not work properly?

Hi everyone, Could someone pleeease help me understand, why is it that sometimes F6 does not work (i.e. when you delegate command, all soldiers just charge), but I have sometimes also seen F6 actually cause all unit types to perform some sort of tactic, and will adjust their tactics on the fly...
  11. TW - Fix the Perks Please!!!!!!

As the title says, could the devs PLEASE fix the perks? Why do we have to rely on a community patch that could conflict with other mods, and a lot of players spending their time to work on that mod, when the perks are a significant part of gameplay, and should've been prioritized/fixed after it...
  12. Need to fix mercenary contract length and relation penalty

Currently the mercenary contract length with a faction goes on indefinitely, and attempting to cancel the contract results in a -20 relationship hit with the entire faction and all its lords, the same as cancelling vassalage. The whole point of being a mercenary is to free lance without over...
Back
Top Bottom