Search results for query: *

1. The Great Grub

Lobby is not working again

yep and just died again
  2. The Great Grub

Why is the Khan's Guard so much stronger than the Vanguard Faris?

That's true: the Faris doesn't have a bow at all. They are javelin cavalry.

Mameluk cav and heavy cav are the ones with bows, but they are common troops.
    lmao very true
    the mamlukes run out of ammo much faster than the khans guard then lol
  3. The Great Grub

Why is the Khan's Guard so much stronger than the Vanguard Faris?

i swear the faris has less arrows as well. My last run i used a small contingent of horse archers both khans guard and faris and the faris would run out of ammo very fast
  4. The Great Grub

How can the Sturgian Archer line be rebalanced?

i find that the stugian archers perform rather well. Sturgia are more focused on their melee infantry rather than cav or archers so it makes sense that their archers are not god tier. I will say they are still very effective at mowing enemies down and for siege defences (i just tp to a settlement if a siege is about to happen so i can actually test defensive sieges without losing a ton of troops breaking in)
  5. The Great Grub

Thoughts on cavalry in 1.9?

so what are peoples thoughts on cavalry being supposedly made more effective with couch lancing and killing power in general.
  6. The Great Grub

Am I the only one who doesn't like the huge battles?

I hate the small battles more as i have to use my troops and a lot of them will die
    Dying isnt the problem its retraining troops back to that level grinding through looters in ar is a great way of losing a lot of decent troops so you are in a constant looter grind mess for a while trying to recover your loses (i go with a party of 150 troops 50 archers 50 footmen and 50 shock cav)
    Plz taleworlds fix the fookin AR
  7. The Great Grub

Want Man-Hunters, Less bandits, Less hideouts, want Auto resolve changed for player, want control of parties, Rant

Honestly if all the looter parties banded together they would form the strongest factions in the game and use Soviet wave tactics
  8. The Great Grub

Are we ever going to get more customization options for our clan banner?

The options are extremely boring and is extremely limiting on what you can have in terms of colour Why can't we have 2 or more symbols and put them wherever on the banner we want Why can't we rotate symbols Why are there only a limited number of colour options The list goes on
  9. The Great Grub

YET ANOTHER FAIL PATCH

This new beta patch is very underwhelming
    We got npc deaths in battles the player isn't involved in which is good I guess.
  10. The Great Grub

rebel loop is a joke

its nigh impossible to expand when cities not owned by the player are in a constant rebellion loop and wont stop rebelling i am also struggling with this silly settlement management stuff and am constantly going round my settlements trying to get loyalty and security up which is practically...
  11. The Great Grub

is there a efficient way of getting a fief

If the captured territory is close to your lands, you should have a bit of a priority. If there are clans without a fief try to help them get castles far away from your lands.
    The diplomacy mod give you the option to claim lands you have personally led an army to capture.
    yep the lands were right next to sargot, charas usanc castle and talivel castle were all ones that i captured personally yet ended up failing to get for some reason
  12. The Great Grub

is there a efficient way of getting a fief

so i redownloaded bannerlord after many many months and have been pleasantly surprised Now on to the main topic i am a tier 4 clan have nearly 50 relation with most of the vassals of the western empire, i was given sargoth and had to defend it for a long time from the vlandians, skip a year...
  13. The Great Grub

Could this AI behaviour be improved?

i encountered something extremely similar to what happened in this clip a month back and i think it made me uninstall the game again haha
  14. The Great Grub

Elephant DLC?

I think it will be a payed for dlc due to the fact its a dlc while being in EA why not just add it to the base game instead of it being DLC
  15. The Great Grub

Elephant DLC theories - disscussion

No dlc should be released during the early access period, to me it seems they are just starting early testing/development for future dlc ideas with idle team members so nothing bad in there.

If they keep improving the game and make it a good complete experience for the real release i'll be optimistic about their dlcs in the future and buy if it's something interesting to me.

If they "abandon" the game before the major problems are fixed and call it released or starting to sell dlcs during the EA phase they'll never get another coin from me.

The elephant thing really seems like early work of something, i'll give them the benefit of the doubt no problem until proven otherwise.
    time will only tell
  16. The Great Grub

POLL: DLCs from Taleworlds

i wouldnt buy any dlc for this game that came out during EA
  17. The Great Grub

My Gut Reaction to 1.6.0

BUY ELEEPHHANNTS DDDLCCCCC
  18. The Great Grub

Elephant DLC theories - disscussion

they really shouldnt be charging for it while the game is still in early access, if its free which it should be then fair enough but why not just add it in withought it being dlc, if they charge for it i hope it creates an absolute ****storm like when ark released its first expansion while being in EA
    If it comes out after the games out of EA then imo thats fine.
  19. The Great Grub

What's the actual point of "I have a quick question?"

It's a place holder or a left over from an scrapped mechanic, so either something goes in and it's needed or it eventually comes out of the menu. Who knows.
    I'm not sure but is it the same option or separate that will make npcs run to another npcs in some scenes "I'm looking for...."? Could just be same stuff slapped onto all npcs even when they don't have use for it. It's kinda mocking when you indeed do want to ask a question.
    Lmfao
Back
Top Bottom