What's the actual point of "I have a quick question?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Rbtparker13

Veteran
What the title says. That option just has been an empty slot since the release of early access. Is there any plan to make it useful or what?

What the title says. That option just has been an empty slot since the release of early access. Is there any plan to make it useful or what?
I think in previous M+B games, this was used to ask for the location of a particular noble or lord. Might be the same this time, but then we have the new encyclopaedia for that now.

It's a place holder or a left over from an scrapped mechanic, so either something goes in and it's needed or it eventually comes out of the menu. Who knows.
I'm not sure but is it the same option or separate that will make npcs run to another npcs in some scenes "I'm looking for...."? Could just be same stuff slapped onto all npcs even when they don't have use for it. It's kinda mocking when you indeed do want to ask a question.

It's a place holder or a left over from an scrapped mechanic, so either something goes in and it's needed or it eventually comes out of the menu. Who knows.
I'm not sure but is it the same option or separate that will make npcs run to another npcs in some scenes "I'm looking for...."? Could just be same stuff slapped onto all npcs even when they don't have use for it. It's kinda mocking when you indeed do want to ask a question.
Lmfao

I'm pretty sure if that we point this out enough, then they'll just delete it.

IIRC, this is where - in Warband - you used to be able to ask for their opinions on politics and the locations of other lords and what they themselves currently doing and how their wars are going. None of that is a thing anymore. Apparently they made the conscious design decision to abstract all of that into soulless menus.

Establish dominance by asking a quick question. Over and over again. The lords will just succumb to your ignorance

Back
Top Bottom