Search results for query: *

1. UK-Tranquillity

In Progress Prisoners escaping the jail cell in Sargot and walking into the bars trying to get back inside

Summary: Put 13 prisoners from Aserai into my prison in Sargot. Went inside to see them all and found that one of them was outside of the cell in the walking animation trying to get back inside. You can interact and talk with her the same as the other Lords/Ladies but clearly she is meant to be...
  2. UK-Tranquillity

Resolved Dunglanys Town Map Visual Bugs

Summary: Visible pink sections all over the map and floor. Not sure what they are for. But I assume their visibility it supposed to be switched off. How to Reproduce: Walk around Dunglanys Town scene Have you used cheats and if so which: None Scene Name (if related): Dunglanys Town Media...
  3. UK-Tranquillity

Resolved Nevyansk Map Visual Bugs

Summary: Blue areas visual bugs How to Reproduce: Go to Nevyansk castle and walk around inside Have you used cheats and if so which: None Scene Name (if related): Nevyansk Castle? Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU Driver Version...
  4. UK-Tranquillity

Old gameplay looks great. Archery model is better. What happened?

Hi guys, Watch this video: If you view the footage in the video it seems that it's running an older archery model similar to Warband. Where you need to aim much higher and the arrows hold much more weight. If you compare this to what we have in Bannerlord currently. It's a big difference...
  5. UK-Tranquillity

Need More Info Highland Warlord Bracers - Texture colour bug

Hi Taleworlds, On male characters the Highlord Warlord Bracers does not match the rest of the gear -- it's brown. Yet on female characters it's the correct colour. Wanted to report it thank you:
  6. UK-Tranquillity

Arbalest - I found one ingame - Rare sighting!?

Self explanatory here is the screenshot: (In Pravend if anyone is wondering) Only took me 470 days to come across one :razz:
  7. UK-Tranquillity

Resolved Infinite Troops Exploit/Glitch - Can be game breaking

Hi Taleworlds, Won't go into too much detail as I've made a short 4 minute video showing you how to replicate the issue. But essentially the player can exploit the clan parties system to keep generating 25 troops -- immediately disbanding the new party, and repeat. Can sit there and keep...
  8. UK-Tranquillity

Velvet Weavery doesn't make any money... Why!? - Tranquillity - Video Thread

First video:? After months ingame my velvet weavery still wasn't making ANY money. But why!? I went to find out why... Hope you enjoy!
Back
Top Bottom