Search results for query: *

• Users: Adyaes
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. In Progress Game worked fine for two days, now crashes at launch (white screen)

Hello, maybe this could help pinpoint what can cause whitescreening? In my case the game worked fine for two days, with maybe 2 crashes during play. Today the game won't launch. In the meantime patch 1.02 came out, and as far as i know nothing else happened. I'll welcome any help, thank you!
  2. Looking for the official Lore of the franchise and Early versions of the game

Hello, I'm new here and I'm looking for the official ressources, or the generally accepted Lore about Mount and Blade and early Mount and Blade versions in particular, namely the story of the city of Zendar, its inhabitants like Constable Hareck, Xerina, etc? I only found the helpful yet...
  3. Where can I find the official Lore of Mount and Blade, especially around the original world centered on Zendar?

Hello, I'm new here and I'm looking for the official ressources, or the generally accepted Lore about Mount and Blade and early Mount and Blade versions in particular, namely the story of the city of Zendar, its inhabitants like Constable Hareck, Xerina, etc? I only found the helpful yet...
Back
Top Bottom