Search results for query: *

1. Hans 77

Moderators of crpg servers allowing terms of service violations

Good, now that I'm banned you can finally win without swapping me to your team
    🤣🤣🤣

"All you see is x1, all we see is x5"

2. Hans 77

Voiced greetings have to go. Give us an option to disable them

Talewords you should hire me to do the voice acting in this game. I'll do every single line of dialogue there is if you want me to.
  3. Hans 77

Armor lack of effectiveness Devs should consider

It's not about realism (nice strawman btw), it's about good gameplay.

Mount & Blade: Warband is a good example of a satisfying balance between damage output and armor protection -leading to fun engaging gameplay.

Bannerlord armor is just a Fortnite skin.

Sad.
  4. Hans 77

This is the new state of gaming. It's a job for a lot of people who don't even like the type of game they are working on. "Diverse" hiring over "Likes and is good at designing this type of game" preference.

Until the gaming community gets more upset at these sorts of things in general, half-baked ideas is what we are going to get.

Taleworlds is a Turkish company, so I doubt there are any "diversity hires" or some woke agenda being pushed lmao.

The poor game design choices are honestly a baffling mystery. In vanilla Bannerlord, expensive tier 5-6 units get absolutely folded by just two or three hits from trash units. Plus the player -decked out in the most ridiculously expensive armor in the game, has to cower several hundred meters away from the actual fighting lest an arrow fired from a militia archer one-shots them.

Why would you make a game system that discourages the player from taking an active role in the gameplay? Does the game designer have a massive concussion? We want to play, not left-click our way through a soulless simulator. Don't they know T.A.B.S. already exists?

Just 100% simulator, 0% engagement. Vanilla Bannerlord is sooo fun.
  5. Hans 77

What's the use of level-up in Multiplayer?

If you want levels and gold to actually mean something, play cRPG -instead of dead vanilla game
  6. Hans 77

I'm getting "Could not connect to server" when I try to log in, any fix?

Server downtime.

They'll be up and running again tomorrow after the official release
  7. Hans 77

Taleworlds takes an all-time L on this one.

For nearly 3 years, dedicated and passionate players have been alerting them of a simple problem that needs fixing.

Their response: neglect.
  8. Hans 77

Healing rates for heroes vs regular troops is ass-backwards

Healing takes forever for the player, and pretty much anything can one-shot you.

Why create a game that encourages the player to be passive and inactive?
  9. Hans 77

Suggestion: Cosmetics unlock based on current match score

You can tell a good player just by the way they move, you don't need some dorky skins or cosmetics in order to identify them lol
  10. Hans 77

so is this game dead now?

why bother making a console version if it wont have crossplay

The console crowd are mindless consumers. Even if Bannerlord for consoles doesn't have crossplay, they won't care. If you simply put something in front of them and slap a $60 price tag on it, they'll just consume it -no questions asked. It's just how they are.
  11. Hans 77

so is this game dead now?

It's over bro
  12. Hans 77

When will you start actively dealing with cheaters in multiplayer?

Tell others about your cowardice. If you haven't realized what they're writing about here, well, not everyone can understand!

The only act of cowardice here is creating a thread cleverly designed to draw the public's attention away from the fact that men are rampaging through the streets of Echerion, the Town Outskirts, and the Trading Post with red dot sights. They're completely running amok with their highly advanced optics! Yet you say nothing. I guess it's okay when it's not happening in your backyard, right?

#shill #psyops #falseflag
  13. Hans 77

Guys what about the red dot problem thats the worse cheat of them all

lmao

Idk, this guy @777vda is just too scared to call them out.

He's scared to death, he's scared to look, he's shook. #shookone
  14. Hans 77

@777vda is quick to cry foul at bogus issues that aren't actually there, but he's scared to call out the red dot users.

That pretty much tells you everything you need to know about this thread.
  15. Hans 77

Bannerlord leaked for consoles?

Do people even use consoles anymore? I stopped playing consoles after ps2.

I'm not even trying to sound elitist; I used to be poor af and all I had at university was a cut rate laptop, so I just started playing games on that (hello Warband). It ended up being really fun so I just stuck with it. Fast-forward several years later and I was able to save up and put together a pretty solid PC and here I am now. A PC platform just offers lightyears more variety (in terms of both game selection and mods) than consoles ever could, so the preference is practically a no-brainer.
  16. Hans 77

Sergeant should not grant +5% movement speed in Two Handed Sword perk in patch 1.7.2.

It can rear it with a thrust last i remember.

2H swords have never, ever, been capable of rearing horses. Not in any patch, period. You're remembering it wrong.
  17. Hans 77

[Proposal] Ban poors from ranked skirmish mode

B7QbBJp8w5e-L1yMMeIJ5UqY1KR7r0JVtPRJVD3ywDzyFZYcKGhedYgEE_Kb-mcG6ei5c7pCjyoPfuz-feapY_q5T1Lv_C2NSX_xf4JG9WKgRyIv4GTeJvIVH20htyAqZ287z7kKQqbpkUFHkPXS1HKvyuzNLFCVDsIfOwSgAZtkty4UESX-FPexom2Ekfcbj45uNUlb_XeDZyUuO0vs_Wn3tsUZm2kqgM2-_SFhMeGmZeDySqFB-XXBDCz7JDthLKRHXIQFUYgRJI0hiOx3kqoR7RFG9mnRULAaV3452fz45ZqiVbWY9xsYIyIaXSb8rDpz1pDDJksPq8dzY-mXrGbWzYUM1bOQImoSYodS0QCZ0TXUWdDLVvAE_QwMJ6Git4QKxM5yreFQkw3q9mqmRqmjD0b7w0Y5qZ9UGm71oeiuNcEhtxCkWUohRq3zFyBqzoL0ak6-LMkaqWzcudMi7-ib7_XSMvQKQu9LF4ZZMtfrpkraQO-aDVhWOS440U_WpO_mle1Y5Xv2Cs_gTfNP1YAf6PsAR_8gVwYXYODiJxj1NEgOwYmaaSB57hqq8XvUnlhWjuFFFEYfDAvTZOoEw1EWsKT_GKB4oUJywYPPK4ZFXgnVOldXpAE-M77W34_eRfg11dHz99O9_kewStU4inzA5QYTEohqNM-f_nnLJA1xfosNKzBqx8u-CbOW_AMQP3KAVTxteZ5Ta4jwEhX135y_fCWLkOAYOwvE47PBU9qO3-qLbd-IEBkboGB8ckpibjY6b2d13PnBesY=s0-l75-ft-l75-ft
  18. Hans 77

Old familiar modes

I still think that it's more reasonable to believe that the gold system was meant to prevent 8K gold hoarders to be immortal men that can survive getting dogpiled multiple times.

This never happened. Tin cans were still very mortal; the expensive armor simply afforded them the luxury of tanking a few extra hits at the cost of some mobility (which is a huge weakness in and of itself) -the tradeoff was pretty balanced.

The only scenario that would even come close to what you described is if a tin can fought an archer with a scimitar or weak 1h sword in melee, in which case they could probably take 6-8 flush hits before they died. But if it even got to the point where an inf player was banking 8k gold and armored in elite gear then it almost certainly meant that one team was already steamrolling the other team, essentially making the armor factor moot before it even comes into play.
Back
Top Bottom