Search results for query: *

• Users: ItsNick
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. ItsNick

Resolved Mutorere Boardgame issue, can't move pieces to the center?

I've played quite a bit of Mutorere, I decided to play against another Noble when for some reason I couldn't move my pieces to the center? I rebooted the game and tried again and had the same issue. Anyone who's played Mutorere can understand why not being able to capture the center is an issue.
  2. ItsNick

Will there be more training grounds further down the road? Sparring practice?

Hello! I noticed there is only one training ground on the map, near the city of Poros. I was having trouble leveling my troops so I decided to revisit it which was quite a trek from Vlandia. I noticed there is no "sparring practice" option like in Warband, which I used heavily to train low...
  3. ItsNick

Need More Info Banner editor, wrong symbol than what is selected.

As you can see on the right I have this lion symbol selected, but on the banner, the horse head is shown.
  4. ItsNick

Need More Info Strange shadows in Sargot.

I found a strange graphical bug with the shadows as I was walking around Sargot, near the brewer.
  5. ItsNick

Need More Info Dialogue characters found standing in a line? (Epicrotea)

I found all of the dialogue characters such as the smith, carpenter and thugs standing in a nice orderly fashion.
Back
Top Bottom