Will there be more training grounds further down the road? Sparring practice?

Users who are viewing this thread

ItsNick

Recruit
Hello!

I noticed there is only one training ground on the map, near the city of Poros. I was having trouble leveling my troops so I decided to revisit it which was quite a trek from Vlandia. I noticed there is no "sparring practice" option like in Warband, which I used heavily to train low level troops quickly during war times. The recruiting troops options in Bannerlord tend to only give you recruits and sometimes a low level archer. I am aware that leveling up your leadership skill you can acquire a trainer like skill. But I have noticed leveling up leadership is no easy task, even with four focus points invested. I try to get into as many fights with the local looters as possible to level up my recruit army, but this process is like watching paint dry. I was hoping that maybe a sparring practice option like in Warband gets added, and maybe more training grounds with that? My campaign options are set to easy for reference.

Thank you for reading!! It's finally harvesting season! :smile: :smile: :smile:

Not adding the ability to train your soldiers at a training grounds was a huge oversight. In Warband I always used sparring practice to bring my recruits up to speed.

It was a good feature not only for it's usefulness and functionality, but it was also fun whipping your recruits into shape, and it helped build immersion.

Back
Top Bottom