Search results for query: *

1. Sudenpawm

Catafrato's Hotfix & Thinner Gunsmoke mini-patch

Catafrato said:
    Yeah, what I tried to do was reduce the accuracy a bit so it wouldn't be a problem too early in the game.

BTW Poppa, glad you made it work.

How did you alter the accuracy on the rifles?
  2. Sudenpawm

Catafrato's Hotfix & Thinner Gunsmoke mini-patch

Venitius said:
    How'd you remove the Black Watch backside clip error? I might include it and the smoke patch in v.0.3 of the Add-on pack, of course I'll give credit.

Hey Venitius, we have a fix on the rifle accuracy at all?  Just curious, not demanding.
  3. Sudenpawm

Rifle Accuracy

So your saying that within the current RoR, since the damage values are high on the muskets/rifles, it decreases the accuracy?

In the same vein since the accuracy is at 100 on a few of the rifles, it causes an aiming error after a certain point.  This I have noticed, when I have reached roughly 250-275 firearms I believe, a Flintlock Rifle with dam 225, acc 100 will move the aiming reticules past their own points. 

Also I notice that even thought the rifle and musket are supposed the same accuracy (ie. 100), why is the rifle actually more accurate?

(I have seen the varying reticle sizes this is a fact at least on my version.)

So to list our problems, we need to solve the aiming reticule issue, as well as AI firing issues, and some accuracy and damage issues.

(Sry to play catch up.)

bjorne. said:
    There is no Jeager rifle...

But. Hmm... If I make 99 to the highest accuracy. Then will the rifle not be a sure hit even with pretty low training.
    So I donno I actually like the fact that once you get better you are going to need less acurate troops. Like a hero style or officer style. I mean how many heros/officers do you see with rifles?

I did have some insight on a Jager here.  Thufir also has a nice starting model in his mod, that you could check out.
  4. Sudenpawm

[RoN]: Rise of Nationalism (v1.1, updated 13 Sept. 09).

Great mod/add-on/based upon AoB.  For a guy who doesn't much about the Ottoman empire like myself, this was a really cool mod to play around with.

Also like bjorne said alot of your models work so well for 1716.  Great work on your own, and hope you'll contribute to the next AoB series while your at it.
  5. Sudenpawm

AoB: Suggestion Box

Temujin said:
    No Hungary is very understandable, but I just figured that seeing how Prussia has this amazing military reputation during this century, they'd be in.

Still, I respect your decisions, unless of course you decide to add a barbie faction one day

I think between the KGL in the British, the Austrians, the Brunswickers, and the Prussian Fusiliers, their represented fairly well in one shape or another, even if their isn't a Prussian faction. Although I wouldn't mind a little more German representation on the field.

Even so I think the standing factions are a great start so lets stop asking for more unless we intend to help. 

or Bjorne will begin the violent shooting spree.
  6. Sudenpawm

Rifle Accuracy

Yeah accuracy doesn't level out till you hit like say dunno 200 in firearms.  Then the most accurate rifle can hit on the mark.

But for standard muskets and troops your meant to fight and fire in lines/volleys.  It gets to be a lot of fun when you have 70 guys firing into a crowd of charging enemies.  Just keep at it
  7. Sudenpawm

Age of Blackpowder: 1716 (dead)

Excellent, I can't wait to see them.

Think I am going to begin researching anything and everything you guys could use.  Not doin much so might as well give ya some pretty pictures to look at. :smile:

Looked up a proper Miter Cap, even though those are at bunker hill, roughly 1776, the miter was replaced in 63' with the bearskin.  I'm really glad your doing a proper one.

Yeah weird that I never realized the Miter was often more common than the Tri or Bi-cones with certain regiments.
    I'm not much of a moder either but a proper miter could also be used with different skins for numerous units, like the bruniswickers, the prussians, but you prob thought of that already.

Looking through the Napoleonic wars, something I have not been previously versed on, but now am devilishly interested in, found some of the Polish 1st light calvery, nothing much though. Calvery

I will keep looking for additional.
  8. Sudenpawm

Age of Blackpowder: 1716 (dead)

SovietSoldier said:
    bjorne. said:
    Well the Scandinavian one isn't even started yet, lad
    Then can I just work on the new version of AoB:RoR?

Personally, I think that's a great idea.  Add-ons for RoR are in the mix with Venitius developing new troop trees, fixing bugs and such.  JDeNef has re textured and added a bunch of new classes.  I say adding a few more items to the mix would really improve the game play.

Only my opinion mind you, I'm just trying to help out anyway I can.
  9. Sudenpawm

Congratulations AoB Team! And thank you all for the downloads! 15 000!

I forgot my place.

I will resume the dunking of the penguins immediately if it pleases your Highness.
  10. Sudenpawm

Queen Tintin said:
    Last time I dunked them in acid remember. They hate parties now. Especially when i'm there.

Why must you assault the penguins?  Now we have to get real butlers for the party!

Don't dunk them in acid, they have a better union.
  11. Sudenpawm

May be a late comer but awesome to see it hit 15000.

Prepare the victory penguins!

Back
Top Bottom