Search results for query: *

• Users: KingKastro
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. How to spawn more villagers in a village scene? (Bannerlord)

I have been trying to find out how to spawn more villagers in a village scene, since mine is a little bit larger than a normal village scene. Right now it looks barren since there is only 20 ish villagers and I need probably about 40 to 60 ish.
  2. Villagers/NPC Not Spawning...

I have literally followed the directions word for word: - Created Navmesh: (Set all face ID 0 to ID 1, Set Face ID 2 for all the places I have spawns and animations points, set face ID 3 for all animal spawns/areas) - Creat "Navivation_mesh_deactivator" (Set "Disable with faceID script to 1...
  3. SP Medieval Modern Oregonia: A State of War

Oregonia: A State of War Compared to: Map of Oregon (with its counties and the biggest cities in each county) INTRODUCTION: (INSERT INTRODUCTION TO THE STORY AND BACKGROUND OF THIS MOD) ABOUT THE MOD: This is going to be an overhaul mod that will take you on a journey through the modern...
  4. Questions about Mod Tools (and suggestions?)

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could answer a couple questions I had about the mod tools? 1. I know that a scene and map editor will be included but what about: Faction editors, Lord editors, culture editors, and unit tree editors? - It would be nice if the editor ended up including...
Back
Top Bottom