Search results for query: *

1. jagy_CZ

Resolved [Beta 1.4.3] Caravan dissapeared from finance tab

Summary: As you can see in pic1, there is only one income from workshop i own, i also own caravan but it is missing in the finance tab. In the pic2 you can see that the caravan is intact, it wasn't destroyed and can be still found roaming around the world. In pic3 you can see that the caravan is...
  2. jagy_CZ

Resolved [Beta 1.4.3] Harness is offset from horse model

Summary: "Northern light harness" is offset from the horse model (Battanian Warmount). In the pic1 you can see that the head armor for the horse is actually inside the horse head, In the pic2 you can clearly see that the horse harness is offset from the horse. How to Reproduce: I don't know, i...
  3. jagy_CZ

Leave diplomacy to our beloved Caba'drin

@ahseph With your thinking developers can stop development right away and leave everything for modders... and we will be left with barebones game and in many case unstable or game breaking mods..
  4. jagy_CZ

What was updated just a moment before?

ye, i wonder too what these ghost zero bytes updates are :grin:
  5. jagy_CZ

My activation key hasn't send to my email

I don't think that you should write about your issue here, there is official helpdesk: https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Support
  6. jagy_CZ

Resolved Can't paste custom banner in 1.3

I have the same issue too, and i wouldn't be surprised if the disabled it because they don't like that people can make custom banners.
  7. jagy_CZ

Resolved [Beta 1.2.0] Nogand looks too old for his age

Summary: My brother looks like 60 years old man, but he is actually 27. For his age it looks like that he is having 3 packs of cigs and 2 bottles of whiskey per day. This doesn't look right How to Reproduce: idk, start a new campaign and look at your brother Quest/Settlement Name (if related): -...
  8. jagy_CZ

Workshops disappeared

Summary: Well, i was doing some mercenary work for northern empire because they were losing against Khuzaits again (how unexpected right? i thought that snowballing is fixed :) ) I had 2 workshops located in vlandia (Praven, Rovalt). For some reason, northern empire DECLARED war on vlandia, they...
  9. jagy_CZ

In Progress Infantry does not follow loose order

Ah, yes, that works. But its still a bug.
  10. jagy_CZ

In Progress Infantry does not follow loose order

Hello, i recorded short video showing my infantry does not follow the loose order, idk, maybe am doing something wrong. Game ver: e1.0.2
  11. jagy_CZ

General modding of M&B Bannerlord

Ah, thanks for reply!
  12. jagy_CZ

General modding of M&B Bannerlord

Hey, I would like to ask why nearly all of modders mod the m&b the "hardcode" way. With that, I mean, why is everyone making, for example, the same DLL with only one line changed. And making it to overwrite the original DLL "for example" in the sandbox module. This way they are basically...
  13. jagy_CZ

[BUG] Qasira town arena textures

Game version: e1.0.0 Recently when i was going through towns i found bad ground textures in Qasira town arena.
Back
Top Bottom