Search results for query: *

• Users: Asad111
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. More than one party in clan in early game

Is it good to make more than one party in early game. In early game I mean when I'm not vassal or mercenary. Does the party in that case get any profit, attack looters or other bandits? I'm asking because I made second party on that stage of gameplay and it only ruined my daily balance.
  2. Couple clan related issues

Obtaing a higher clan tier level made me to ask myself and You some questions about clan: - What is the limit of parties and/or caravans. Does it depends on clan tier? - Will our family members are counted to these limits or when we reach them we have to keep them in our party? And some other...
  3. sending caravans and spouse

Did anyone had an issue with sending wife with caravan? I couldn't do that, maybe because she was pregnant or is it impossible to send spouse with caravan?
  4. Trading and relations

Does relations with NPC's from village character is trading Iwith have influence to prices level? Does it the same when character is trading with village which is his/her own fief? I felt, doing it, that in village which was my character's fief had better prices and some more variety of goods...
  5. Captured lords - keep them or ransom?

Is it better to keep captured lord in dungeon during war so he can't return to his faction and raise another party and join the army? Or is it better to ransom him because he hasn't any money to recruit troops? Does any one have knowledge about mechanics in this case. One more issue - on what...
  6. Village management and shop owning

It there any way to manage villages as the castles? I hope that it is only a matter of EA. How could we improve income of shop that i ownes?
  7. Resolved Finished quest becomes marked as unsolved after finishing one of main storyline quests

Summary: When quest of main storyline (Assemble the Dragon Banner) is finished and I talked to both of person I should a quest with delivering a herd witch was solved some time ago became active and there is time limit to finish it although I obtained prize for finishing it. How to Reproduce: Go...
  8. Troop trees

If anyone completed the whole troop tree of any faction please post if see this thread. I saw on Bannerlord Wiki that some types of troops seems to be out of main troop trees (Vlandian best cavalry unit - if there is better one than Vanguard?).
  9. Why there is not camel riding unit in any troop tree

Implementing camelry into Bannerlord is a great idea, I think. However there is any camel riding unit, even in Aserai troop tree which we had seen lately in Gamescon last year or earlier or later. Maybe I'm missing something. Maybe anyone have any information about troops that are not know commonly?
  10. Prebuild characters

I was wondering if any one want's to play as a character made by Taleword for Gamescon demos. I saw on the forum someone told about it but without response. I know that character creation in Bannerlord would be a important piece of gameplay for many of you but maybe there are some people that...
Back
Top Bottom