Search results for query: *

1. TheRedDragon

Resolved "Northern Sloven Leather" Armour on Females still glitched

When my female companions wears this armour their torsos are shifted completely horizontally so half their bodies are floating and head and arms are detached. I do not get this bug on my character, a male, or my male companions. Also tested on a female character save and happens as well.
  2. TheRedDragon

Need More Info Lags Hard in siege battles

It has to do with siege equipment. When using battering rams and siege towers near walls and gates is when it seems to occur for my friends and I.
  3. TheRedDragon

Resolved Many Armours are still not showing up in Trade screen

I wanted to highlight that merchants still don't sell 251 Armour pieces, 1 longbow, 3 crossbow, 1 quiver and 1 shield. The following posted thread highlights it and has a temporary fix but I wanted to post this as that thread is marked has solved and it is still officially unsolved. Thank you...
  4. TheRedDragon

Resolved Missing Armor and Weapons from stores

Current workaround, the 1.0.2 patch we got today doesnt say anything about this , and i checked the files after the patch , they still had the multiplayer=true thing on items.

Thank you very much for the quick reply! I'll be sure to test out using the supplied xml when I can play next cheers :smile:
  5. TheRedDragon

Also has this issue been marked as solved by Taleworlds for next patch or marked by the original poster of this thread because of the current work around? Thanks!
  6. TheRedDragon

Only way to know for sure if by looking for armor. The helmets seems to not have been affected by this, as both Sturgia and Vladia appeared to always have a good selection of helmets, high, mid and low tier.
    Battanian Helmets are affected though, two years in and never seen a single one and I have some Vlandian helmets in my game.
  7. TheRedDragon

Map misplacements

Taleworlds I apologize for some peoples comments in the technical support section. This is clearly not a bug and I personally think the map looks fantastic. Mount and Blade: Warband used the original Mount and Blade Town Names, did they change the map and geography of locales and cities in Warband... yes they did. Please allow Taleworlds to use their artistic licence.
  8. TheRedDragon

Need More Info Cannot enter Pen Cannoc in campaign

Yes I have the infinite loading screen as well when trying to enter the streets of Pen Cannoc and so do other people I know. Just stating that here so they know multiple people are having this issue. Also thank you Taleworlds for Bannerlord, I am absolutely loving it :mrgreen:
  9. TheRedDragon

Need More Info "Northern Sloven Leather" Armour Bug

When my female companions wears this armour their torsos are shifted horizontally so her half their bodies are floating. I do not get this bug on my character, a male, or my male companions. This game is absolutely incredible! It has everything I could dream of and more! Just thought I could...
  10. TheRedDragon

A Sketch a day until release of Bannerlord

Wow! These are absolutely beautiful and incredible!
  11. TheRedDragon

Who else is excited as f***? What are you looking forward to?

I am excited by everything that everyone has mentioned! I am really looking forward to seeing how the backstory and character creation works! :mrgreen:
  12. TheRedDragon

ANYONE HYPED FOR TOMORROW!!!!!

I am so excited! I can barely contain it! AHHH!
  13. TheRedDragon

VLANDIA FACTION LORE & BACKGROUND | Bannerlord Factions EXPLAINED

I've been greatly enjoying your histories of the factions of Bannerlord! Great work mate!
  14. TheRedDragon

Your Mount&Blade Journey: A Celebration of Calradia :)

Awesome story! Thanks for sharing echosonaho and I hope you have plenty of new memorable multiplayer moments too! :mrgreen:
  15. TheRedDragon

Taleworlds, thank you!

Thank you Taleworlds! We love you :smile:
  16. TheRedDragon

House Purchase?

It would be really cool to eventually see some form of additions to keeps as player housing either by adding the ability to display items, more interactive objects as well as simply other types of homes such as in villages and towns such as Michael Bolton suggested for other type of characters. Always fun to have a place to stash your loot, especially if it is a lair in a deep dark forest so your pack of Wolfskins have some place to call home! :mrgreen:
  17. TheRedDragon

A literal countdown to Bannerlord on Twitch

Haha that is great! Only 24 hours and 13 minutes now :mrgreen:
  18. TheRedDragon

Your Mount&Blade Journey: A Celebration of Calradia :)

Please feel free to write about your Mount&Blade journey and your earliest and favourite memories and experiences with this wonderful series of games as we celebrate the final day before the release of early access of Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord. I first discovered Mount&Blade thirteen years ago...
  19. TheRedDragon

Companion voice lines in the beta files

Willowbark mentions she is from a land up north across the gulf. I think she might be from Jumne/Nordland? She also speaks of fleeing into the woods instead of the steppes and says that she thinks her kin will soon return to their homeland? Nevertheless, we shall see learn more about this Willowbark soon enough!
  20. TheRedDragon

Companion voice lines in the beta files

Awesome! Thank you for finding this :grin: The Battanian Cow Thief will definitely be joining me in our fight to bring back control of Calradia to its rightful heirs, the Battanians!
Back
Top Bottom