Search results for query: *

1. BulletTrain

Resolved Taking Non-Conspiracy prisoners out of the Conspiracy hideout crashes the game

Summary: Taking any non-conspiracy units (Whether as prisoners or troops) crashes the game How to Reproduce: As described in summary. This was not my experience in previous versions. There was even one conspiracy unit (a Conspiracy Commander) which you could some times take as prisoner. Have you...
  2. BulletTrain

Don't Forget to Strip the Dead

I was tempted to post this in the technical support section but since it is not technically a bug I am posting here instead. After a year of playing (less since permadeath was added later) I have just realized that losing a companion or family member in your party doesn't mean you have to lose...
  3. BulletTrain

Resolved All my caravans disappeared in 1.5.8

Summary: I just loaded up my 1.5.7 beta game in 1.5.8 Beta and started playing and all of my caravans just disappeared. I saw someone else had posted that theirs were simply not in their clan list but existed but my caravans have completely ceased to exist. It is not exactly game breaking for...
  4. BulletTrain

In Progress Highland Noble Bracers showing incorrectly on male characters

I did not find a thread on this and it is probably a known issue but I thought I would report it just in case. Summary: The Highland Noble bracers seem to render incorrectly on male characters How to Reproduce: Try the bracers on male and female characters to see the difference. On male...
  5. BulletTrain

Resolved BABY ARMY: #BESTBUGOFALLTIME!!! ???

So I just started playing 1.5.7 Beta and ran into THIS which almost made me fall out of my chair laughing. This is by far my favourite bug of all time and I am not sure I want it fixed. ? But for the betterment of community I will share the details and let developers decide whether to make this...
  6. BulletTrain

BABY ARMY: #BESTBUGOFALLTIME!!! ???

Edit: Sorry posted this in the incorrect thread. It has been posted correctly in the right thread. So I just started playing 1.5.7 Beta and ran into THIS which almost made me fall out of my chair laughing. This is by far my favourite bug of all time and I am not sure I want it fixed. ? But for...
  7. BulletTrain

Resolved GPU Memory Issue (Not sure about the reason)

I have a NVidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti which I do not think the game is recognizing it after the new patch in 1.4.2 Main or 1.4.3 Beta. It was working fine until 1.4.2 Beta Screenshot: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2180654728 I have verified the files numerous time in...
  8. BulletTrain

Resolved Small issue with level 1 walls in Lavenia Castle

Summary: In the area shown in the pictures characters fall through the floor How to Reproduce: You can just load up the castle with level 1 walls and go to that corner Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Lavenia Castle with level 1 walls Media (Screenshots & Video): I have screenshots but the...
Back
Top Bottom