Search results for query: *

1. The game will never leave EA

Or maybe we have participated in plenty of EA schemes, and have realized that sitting around going "it'll be fine, shut up!" without pointing out issues until the EA phase is over is not going to be helpful...

Pro-tip: There's a difference between constructive criticism and whining. The former will get actual discussion. The latter will receive what you see in this thread.
  2. Hunting in Bannerlord

Sounds rather pointless and entirely out of scope. It's something that would take a large number of man-hours to do well just to end up being used no more than twice by 90% of the playerbase.
  3. Um..the so called "Road Map" doesn't actually mention any new content....

10 years in the making for what they currently have is not a good time-to-achievement ratio.

I love how the years number keeps going up as people seem to get their info from nothing but memes. A couple of weeks ago, it was all about "8 years." By the time early access finishes in 2021, you guys will be whining about how Bannerlord hasn't solved world hunger despite being in development since 1905.
  4. Patch Notes e1.3.1 & Beta Hotfix

The Prosperity level is too low. Goods from the market do not increase. Are there any corrections?

What exactly are you trying to say is incorrect with this screenshot? By itself, it shows nothing wrong with the town.
  5. AI cheats in recruiting

Again, he may have access to all 12 spots but that doesn't change the fact that there was nothing in those 12 spots. So unless the AI gets access to some secret stash of recruits, there is no logical explanation as to why they are able to recruit while I don't see any available.

You have changed this story several times throughout the first 10 posts in this thread alone. At this point, screenshots or it didn't happen. It sounds like you just didn't quite understand how recruiting works, got upset about that, and now refuse to acknowledge it for pride reasons...
  6. AI cheats in recruiting

It got spots for 12 units but 6 of those are the "You are my friend so you can buy advanced troops" so only 6 recruits can be recruited. Mind you, all the slots were empty when i arrived but when i left and Urik went in after me, he came out with +7 recruits above his head.

Sounds like Urik recruited the 6 recruits you were blocked from getting due to relations along with 1 more having respawned between your entrance and his. That's not exactly "cheating."
  7. Problem with units, upgrades and armor

This is not a historical simulator.
  8. IS XML a database query language ? like SQL ?

Any chance of seeing the Database structure - tables, fields and data ? CIV5 modding uses SQLite DB query tool in Firefox .

Just open any .xml file in a text editor (notepad, notepad++ (recommended), etc) to edit it or even chrome to just view it. It's not a database; it's a structured text file.

9. Is any bonus of the Culture Background works?

Sturgia's bonus does not work at the moment because the snow penalty isn't implemented. No penalty means the penalty reduction doesn't count for much.
  10. New One Handed Perk at 1.4.0

I would just like the perks already there to work. Why is it taking them so long to fix something that's broken, but already there? It can't be that difficult if modders did it fairly easily. Tynis + community patch.

They're not going to waste time fixing the current perks because they're working on replacing them.
  11. Taleworlds nerfing things too hard

sure i get things need to be nerfed because there too good. i from day one would have liked council of commens to be nerfed because it was by far the best policy in the game and destroyed the influence gain for both the player and the AI

but i have been noticing that most of the time they nerfe something that was OP or really good (like launch day workshops, caravans, ETC) but most of the time they over do it to the point that it is almost worthless. like after the caravan nerf they would insta die to bandits before taleworlds toned it down a bit.

i havent played the 1.4 beta but the 1/20 nerf to donating soldiers sounds to me like a example of them over nerving something again(but if i am complety wrong please tell me)

so maybe in the future they instead of nerving everything into the ground and then after a while buffing it to the point it is useable again.
    just nerve it a little. see if it is still too good then nerve it sligthy again. until you get to a point that it is still useable but not OP either.
    i think that would be a better option then these aggresive nerfs we got the past few patches

One more time for the people in the back: This is Early Access.

Large balance swings are to be expected as numbers are tweaked. Making a large change then tuning is much easier than repeatedly making small changes over a long time.
  12. Does anybody same with me???about 1.4 BETA skill tree

Always start a new save especially for the beta branch. Any issues you run into when loading a save made for a different version are your own fault.
  13. Even more grind to get influence now.

Lords use the same influence system that players do. Sounds like a you problem if you're still stuck at 100 when they're at 900+
  14. The original version of the game was misleading, could be more communicative? [WITH POLL]

Sounds like you know enough about versioning to only further misunderstand it. TW is doing nothing that goes against semantic versioning. https://semver.org/
  15. Did You Know that the Main Quest Can 'Time Out'? I think this should be changed.

If you were 36, I'd be surprised, but the mechanic I heard was that 35 was the limit, so it sounds like you just barely made it in time. I haven't heard anything to suggest the age of the woman matters.

The limit for women is 35. The limit for men is 40 if I remember correctly.

why 35 ????? Life begins at 30 !! Just because women lose out in their 30s doesn't mean men need too also ! Men have become fathers into their 80s !!!!!

Makes no sense unless Progressives are in control.

???????????
  16. Where's the patch, TW.

how come it doesnt say anything in Steam activity? Nothing since april 25th. Still says 1.3.0 too

The update download definitely came through for me earlier. Hotfixes to the beta branch are not published as widely as other changes to not confuse players who are on stable. As for the version, TW keeps the beta branch at 1.x.0 for the entirety of its lifespan. 1.x.1, 1.x.2, etc are saved for patches made after the beta moves to the stable branch.
  17. Bannerlord is mis-advertised by the devs on Steam (yes, even taking into account Early Access)

Those people are going to do exactly that anyway. Sharing a roadmap would allow those of us who have functioning brain cells to better report bugs and help improve the game. I am with @xdj1nn on this one, his post seems pretty spot on.

That was uncalled for, and honestly not much better than the people raging incoherently at the devs.

It would do nothing more than lead to more *****ing than already happens. A roadmap has absolutely zero impact on your ability to "report bugs and help improve the game." Either you and your "functioning brain cells" are capable of handling such a difficult task, or you aren't.
  18. Cavalry advantage in simulations is reduced to 20% from 30% - Shouldn't these calculations be more complex?

If it works, it doesn't matter. Complexity for complexity's sake is stupid.
  19. Are there any mods that remove female lords?

I tried asking this on reddit, but reddit being a far left hive mind my post was removed.

Basically, all I want is a game that represents the dark ages without adding in anything PC, but I guess we just cant do that anymore, so i guess the only thing that can suffice is some sort of mod.

Ive heard from other users that the lore supports female lords, but I dont care, I didnt play this game for its lore, Im playing it because it most resembles our medieval history, except for female lords.

So, any mods avaliable?

Here's one:
Back
Top Bottom