Search results for query: *

1. WarMir

Rambo-Cav in captain mode

That ss shows captain mode can't beat the skirmish teams. Did you forget what your original argument was?
    Bla bla bla bla, ok bye.
  2. WarMir

FyoAiiR.png
    So, wanna try or you are only good in posting pics?
  3. WarMir

I don`t see a problem beating any skirmish player in Captain Mode except when they are Horse Rambos. Take out their horse and they will be running around like a sheep.
    Any horse in Captain Mode should not survive more than 3 Spear hits.
  4. WarMir

This is an idiotic argument. Any member from APE or DM would handily beat your average captain mode player in a 1v1, its simply more efficient from horseback. You can argue whether rambo has a place or not, but you can NOT argue that captain mode players don't suck at the combat. They do, this is fact.
    This is an idiotic argument. Any average Captain Player would handily beat your average skirmish mode player in a regular Captian battle. And to be effective rambo need a horse.
  5. WarMir

Yeah but its not just that they are good at 1v1. Skirmish players are superior mechanically in a variety of aspects and I don't think you could simply say that they are good at 1v1's by the way they are good at killing a large number of bots very quickly and not dying.

Let me tell you why you can't beat "Rambo". It's because in order to beat it you have to be on the same general mechanical skill level as the rambo'er in question. If you, for example, had a competitive level skirmish player with an archer squad, they would easily be able to absolutely ruin the day of 1-2 or perhaps even 3 "Rambo" cav by sniping them off their horses in short order. Even if the archer unit was focused for this reason, it would cause greater damage than loss to the Rambo cav in question, or force them to ignore the unit completely. In other words:

Rambo is not a "meta" nor is it an infallible strategy. It is a strategy that ONLY EXISTS DUE TO THE MECHANICAL INCOMPETENCE of Captain's mode players.

Rambo does not work as well, if at all (to the extent you could call it the meta) against two teams of roughly equal mechanical skill.
    You have no idea about Captain yet you try to put your idiotic opinions about players playing Captain Mode. How stupid you have to be to talk about something you have no idea?

I repeat Rambo without a horse is a sheep! There is no skill in smashing bots from a horse.
    You kill the horse and the RamboBambo run back to his bot and takes his horse so he can come back and show his "skill" killing bots.
  6. WarMir

At one point Spears were "op" so they were nerfed badly. If you make Spears good, people who are better at video games are still gonna kill you.
    "...increase Spear type weapons damage against a horse".

Rambo without a horse turns into a sheep. They need a horse to tank damage for them.
  7. WarMir

What i would do, i would increase Spear type weapons damage against a horse.
    I fought rambos and the most irritating was hitting his horse like 5 times and he could still run away.
  8. WarMir

Rambo should always be a part of captain to an extent

I really hope that TW will remove the cavalry parking and the whole rambo mode in general. I played this mode for a long time and I know what I'm talking about, rambo breaks the foundations of captain mode. I think a lot of people will want to play this mode again after rambo is removed.
    Agree.
  9. WarMir

This became really annoying, makes the game more irritating than enjoyable.
    Its not "tactical" approach of formations anymore. Cav is always parked on the other end of the map and even if you want to get the parked cav, it turns into running game...
    Id rather turn off the game and put my Graphics Card back on mining.
  10. WarMir

Heavy armor should deflect arrows

Taleworlds please remove ranged weapons and cav from the game. Only class should have no armor and 2 handed longsword.
    and put boats.
  11. WarMir

Bannerlord Online mod

This is the way.
  12. WarMir

why earrape again...

Based bibleposters... Sad!
    Don't be sad, smile. :grin:
  13. WarMir

why earrape again...

Ezekiel 25:17
    "And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them."
    Jeremiah 46:22
    “Its sound moves along like a serpent;
    For they move on like an army
    And come to her as woodcutters with axes.
  14. WarMir

Multiplayer Shield wall Slow bug?!?

Ask someone to kill you so you can respawn as another soldier.

I hate this bug.
  15. WarMir

Need More Info Server is constantly crashing

People now Alf+F4 crash servers when they lose.
    Awesome.

btw. Why this Thread says "Need more info"? Everyone already know how to crash the servers except Taleworlds Devs?
  16. WarMir

Need More Info Server is constantly crashing

We also don't want our servers to crash. We are investigating it and could not find anything yet. We are trying to reproduce but no chance. We are trying to improve our logging system on the serverside to make sure we can see everything. But that is taking more time than we imagined.

Imagine that people who play your game can reproduce this almost everyday.

You know what is the solution?

Login into live servers like we do and BAAAM, you get this! Difficult?
    Imagine you could record it by yourself 2 weeks ago...

I am f genius...Not.
  17. WarMir

Annoying Cav glitch that is still in the game after over a year

Can't we make walls out of the same material the ground is made out of? Or something like that?
    What if bodies will start falling on the walls? :shock:
Back
Top Bottom