Fix your trash servers

Users who are viewing this thread

All matches are crashing it is impossible to play, 30 minutes waiting for a match because NA is dead and divided and when finally a match starts server crashes.

Stop being lazy devs

After one year of "aCtivE dEvElOpMenT", the servers are still dog****. To make things worse, the likely cause of the crashes (people leaving mid-game) promotes pissy behaviour and primarily hurts the people who have the decency not to leave mid-game.

Taleworlds, your abhorrent server code fixed when?

Remember that on EU quite alot of players need to use a VPN for last 5 months to reduce ping from 100 to 20. Before that time we all had 20 stable ping.

Remember that on EU quite alot of players need to use a VPN for last 5 months to reduce ping from 100 to 20. Before that time we all had 20 stable ping.
Got that issue as well. I'm constantly on TS when playing Bannerlord. On TS I got the usual 20-30 ping (that one's hosted in Frankfurt) but on Bannerlord servers it jumps from 50-100 and sometimes just decides to stay at 100 (or higher) for a few minutes before going down to 50, only to then jump back up to 100 within a few seconds.
TW should really change their server hosts. Right now servers are just absolute dog****

The bigger issue is when someone leaves a skirmish match mid-game he can cause it to crash that's the main issue why servers crash.Hopefully devs are aware.

The bigger issue is when someone leaves a skirmish match mid-game he can cause it to crash that's the main issue why servers crash.Hopefully devs are aware.
That's why a lot of games crash when the game is about to end. People are fed up cause they're getting **** on and leave the game. The game crashes and everybody loses.
I'm unsure how someone leaving a server can cause crashes, but I'm already used to spaghetti-coding from other games, so nothing can surprise me anymore.

Back
Top Bottom