Search results for query: *

• Users: talyn
  • Order by date
  1. talyn

Bandit Hideouts need to be rebalanced.

I can't say I have done more then one or two. But I find it funny they make me wait till the middle of the night to do them. Then as soon as I crouch and snipe one dude. they whole camp seems to come running at me. It's like whats the point of attacking at night then?
  2. talyn

SP - Battles & Sieges Auto-block in singleplayer

I literally just said in this thread that there are people that can't. I know them. Because I have lots of disabled friends. Because I'm disabled. Don't speak for me or a community you don't belong to.

It does for some people whose hands are affected by muscular dystrophy. Your experience in life is not the same as everybody else's.

Don't want to forum war. Please leave me out of that.

I was simply voicing my support for having the feature re-added. I don't see why the feature was removed to start with.
  3. talyn

About Worthless - TOURNAMENTS

I agree. They don't feel as worth while as they used to. The entire arena doesn't feel as worth while as it did in warband.
  4. talyn

attack / block direction feels a bit.. off?

Yeah, I find it a bit awkward. I had to change my to move rather then move mouse option, it makes it a bit better, but still doesn't feel as tight as warband.
  5. talyn

SP - Battles & Sieges Auto-block in singleplayer

It doesn't make the game unplayable. But I would certainly like to have it back.
  6. talyn

Sprinting, maybe?

Always found it odd that sprinting wasn't in the game. My favorite mod from Warband had a sprint option. I miss it much more now after moving to banner lord.
  7. talyn

Skill increase with Arena fights?

Quite annoying. I don't know if its a bug or an intentional change. But the arena would be the place to practice, or the training field. No one simply hands a fighter a sword the first time they go to war and say have at it, if they expect that person to be more then just cannon fodder.
  8. talyn

[BUGS] Support Thread for v3.9

So yeah, got home today and copied my save file back to the PC. Not sure what the difference is but it seems to be working fine. I figured I had messed something up. Lord knows.

But thanks for the help guys.
  9. talyn

thanks for the feed back. To my knowledge I have been using the same version all along. I just started playing again recently.

Although now that I think about it, I am using my laptop now when I used to be playing on my desktop, since I am away from home right now. As far as I know I am still using the same version and the hotfix. 3.9.4

I don't believe there has been any changes recently to the game. And I have only recently started to play it again in the last few weeks.

I believe the text is also messed up when I talk to my stewards about adding someone to a knight order. It says, "Order of the dragon." above but allows me to select units to convert.

I would attach a copy of the Save but not quite sure how to do it. I tried to upload it, but it says its to large. I can't upload a zip file. and it won't let me put the external link to my google drive.

It might be an non issue, when I get home and try it on my PC again, it might work just fine. I will be traveling home tomorrow and Should be able to verify this then, if its still doing the same thing then I will reach back out.
  10. talyn

No. I have not used the tweaks. Would it be a cause or a solution? I did use a save game editor to change stats for one hero. But that was a while back and I just noticed this.
  11. talyn

Got kinda a dumb question. Not sure how I managed this. I have been looking and I can't seem to find anything under the terms I am searching for.

I have a bug with Dialogue not making sense, it happened once at the End of Kassim telling me how much he enjoyed Riva around.

But usually it happens when I get called back to help at my village or castle heart beat quest.

I get this weird error, any ideas what is causing this?

Back
Top Bottom