Search results for query: *

• Users: lzh
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved Reproducible game freeze in custom battle (no mods)

Summary: The game will freeze as shown in the following video How to Reproduce: Go to custom battle, and then follow the video. Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: Nvidia 2070 super GPU Driver...
  2. Resolved [AI] Infantry using polearm and shield under shield wall arrangement will not defend when facing arrows from enemy horse archers.

Summary: It exists in all e1.5.*. Infantry using polearm, such as spear or javelin in melee mode, under any defensive arrangement (such as shield wall arrangement), will not defend using shield when facing any enemy arrows from horse archer. How to Reproduce: The easiest way to reproduce is to...
  3. Resolved [AI] Infantry in defensive arrangement will not use shield to block arrows from horse archer

This bug can be reproduced both in custom game and campaign game: Infantries in defensive arrangement (shield wall, circular, square) will not lift up their shield when they are facing horse archers, even though they will do that when there's no enemy in front of them or when they are facing...
  4. Question about Agent.SetAIBehaviorValues

Hello everyone. My question is: what's the meaning of each parameter of Agent.SetAIBehaviorValues? I find that this method is called after giving orders such as movement, shield wall, etc. I guess this method is used to tell the agent whether it should attack the enemy or stay where it should...
  5. Edit: Way to prevent spam messages

Just now in East Asia death match server(Khuzait vs Sturgia), this guy keeps repeating : "China #1" as in the screenshot: https://imgchr.com/i/tqAiq0 As I'm a Chinese, I'm sure he is not a Chinese because in my computer his nickname cannot be correctly displayed. I don't know what his nickname...
  6. Resolved Cannot rebind keys in e1.4.1

Open options during battle, then click any button in "Mouse and Keyboard" page to rebind the keys, then the bound key always becomes left mouse button instantly before you press another key.
  7. SP - UI Cannot rebind keys in e1.4.1

Open options during battle, then click any button in "Mouse and Keyboard" page to rebind the keys, then the bound key becomes left mouse button instantly.
  8. In Progress [e1.1.1]Crash when player agent is controlled by AI and issued an order to stop using siege machine.

This bug causes crash in siege battle when using some mods such as RTS Camera . But it also can be reproduced without using any mods. Reproduce steps: Enable cheat mode. Start the game without using any third-party mods. Enter custom battle, choose siege battle and add a ballista (or any siege...
  9. Resolved OrderTroopPlacer uses mission time rather than application time

I'm the author of mod EnhancedMission (RTS Camera). I find that OrderTroopPlacer uses mission time rather than application time when drawing flags, causing that if slow motion mode is enabled, and when player left clicks and drags on the ground, he has to wait a long time for formation flag to...
  10. SP Native Total War style RTS Camera

RTS Camera (old name: EnhancedMission, Enhanced Mission RTS Camera) A mod for Mount&Blade Bannerlord that provides features such as being able to issue orders in RTS Camera, control your troops after you dead, etc. Features Switch to rts-style camera. Control another troop after you die. Switch...
  11. How does the id in text translation generated?

What should I do if I want to generate a new id for text to be translated? Is it generated by checksuming the string or generated randomly? If every one just generate random id locally, collision may happen. So is there a server for this task now? When will modders be able to access it?
  12. SP Native Enhanced Battle Test

Note: This mod is updated and singleplayer troops are added! This is a mod for Mount&Blade Bannerlord that provides more powerful custom battle. I have released it on nexusmods.com. Features You can choose multiplayer characters or singleplayer characters that are used in campaign mode. You...
Back
Top Bottom