Search results for query: *

• Users: Sir Dane
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. why is skirmish/captain matchmaking not working in multiplayer

multiplayer has been abandoned? always the same maps, the same modes (no 2 factions vs 3 factions or loadout differance or character deep customization), no creativity in new things for multiplayer and now not even matchmaking works? what a joke.
  2. MP Layout

Why did the refresh button went to the right? if anything the play button should be on the far right, it doesnt make sense being where it is with 1.5.5, its far.., I very much disagree with the change in the UI
  3. where did go the other options in the charecter menu?

Let's talk seriously here, where did go the other options in the charecter menu? like the weight? Having more weight had a bonus like crush or double kill but was slower, I remmeber this was a thing some time ago where is it now?
  4. MP The combat is soo slow!

The combat is slow now and if I just go through a puddle or some terrain that isnt plain, I just get in slow camera mode, just why? This is the same as Warband and its soo annoying and it gets to the point where everything is soo slow that I start going in the flow, everytime I go to bannerlord...
  5. Interior and exterior in scene editor

So I was messing around with the scene editor and saw an castle exterior and interior, I would like to know how should I apply them, is the interior of the castle a seperated file?
  6. Why when I log to a server I look like a child?

I mean no beard and height seems low, are we childs?
  7. MP Multi Faction Battles

I would like to see something different in the multiplayer and with the new recode it seems that can be possible. Being able to have more than two factions on the battle, like, 2 vs 2, 2 vs 1 or even 1 vs 1 vs 1, that being like vlandia vs aserai vs sturgia, Im saying this because with the...
  8. Custom Username and Banner in Bannerlord Multiplayer!!

Hi, so I'm asking for the custom name and banner like we had in warband, in Bannerlord we have just the character creation but I would love to see other names like Houses names or clan names and a lot of house banners too or whatever you call them, since we have that in warband I don't think any...
Back
Top Bottom